Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When will sexbots become a reality?

mexicel

mexicel

Self-banned
-
With the ability to design the body, voice, personality to model them after the oneitis or celebrity of your choice. Is it just AI that's holding us back? This could be a trillion dollar industry.

Also it would be better to have an AI that's like TARS from Interstellar whose personality is editable rather than a fully sentient one like Ava from Ex Machina that turns into a psychopath.

Any STEMcels who study computer science willing to chime in? I know nothing about machine learning so idk if it's a meme or if I should stay patient.

Feminists will try to stop it I’m sure. Can’t have undesirable males receiving any pleasure now can we?

Feminists will try to stop it I’m sure. Can’t have undesirable males receiving any pleasure now can we?

I agree, they know they will lost their power...

Too late for it to matter

High quality ones won’t come about for at least a decade or so and then you’d have to wait for them to be affordable. Keep in mind this is assuming that they’ll actually make it to the market

If you're oldcel it won't happen in your life time. If you're youngcel. BOY OH BOY you gonna have to wait. That if we don't go extinct or another ww3 happens.

Since we're already having stuff like this come out:

I give it 2 decades.

Born too young to enjoy ai waifus; and born too late to enjoy real women.

Only for futurecels
Over for us bro

Hope/cope for life extension tech in the next few decades so you can live long enough to see AI waifus.

Only for futurecels
Over for us bro
That’s the sad reality. West world type robots will exist for nothing is impossible with science. We were all born too early. In the future incels won’t exist.

Affordable high quality sex robots would collapse female smv. They will do everything to prevent this.

Don't bother with sexbots. They're far off in the distant future and even if they somehow make it in like the next 5 years, feminists will push extremely hard to have them banned or find away for them to reject you and even IF the sexbots bypass by time and the feminists, they'll be expensive as fuck, as expensive as a badass sports car or a beautiful 3 story home with a swimming pool.

Just buy a sexdoll in the meantime. It's the closest we have now.

I doubt they're coming in any short time period, though I'm hoping to see it. I have zero interest, but the effect that would have on the gynocracy would be incredible, hence:

Feminists will try to stop it I’m sure.
Affordable high quality sex robots would collapse female smv. They will do everything to prevent this.
They're far off in the distant future and even if they somehow make it in like the next 5 years, feminists will push extremely hard to have them banned
All good answers. That said, there's a huge and growing market for this, that amount of potential money can make things happen. China, for instance, would be more likely to ignore any feminist laws banning them and still produce and ship them. Given the stark reality of life in China and the gender imbalance, they're probably looking for a way to keep their men from going Cho anyways.

I doubt they're coming in any short time period, though I'm hoping to see it. I have zero interest, but the effect that would have on the gynocracy would be incredible, hence:

All good answers. That said, there's a huge and growing market for this, that amount of potential money can make things happen. China, for instance, would be more likely to ignore any feminist laws banning them and still produce and ship them. Given the stark reality of life in China and the gender imbalance, they're probably looking for a way to keep their men from going Cho anyways.
With the growing number of men going incel, corporations see big ass money to made into this, the elites will kikely benefit from this greatly and will ignore the feminist cries. Why would these elites, corporations ignore the big bucks? Plus the government will recieve GIANT taxes from this as well.

So it'll be interesting to see, will feminist whining stop sexbots or will the elites care what they say and benefit from the huge money coming in? I think we all know the answer.

The perfect IA waifu would be a reallity maybe at the end of this century. The lv of actual robots is in diapers.

Take a look. It may be closer than you think. Tech is speeding incredibly.
www.smartdollworld.com

With the ability to design the body, voice, personality to model them after the oneitis or celebrity of your choice. Is it just AI that's holding us back? This could be a trillion dollar industry.

Also it would be better to have an AI that's like TARS from Interstellar whose personality is editable rather than a fully sentient one like Ava from Ex Machina that turns into a psychopath.

Any STEMcels who study computer science willing to chime in? I know nothing about machine learning so idk if it's a meme or if I should stay patient.

2050 is projected why try with women most mstow's think sex bot's will replace women which is true and false it will do but women won't care they can get the exact same product that men can get however by 2050 sex robots will indistinguishable from reality

not in our lifetime. Feminists will not allow it

AI will never be like us because it isn't conscious.
Every little thing AI does has been programmed so that it will do it.
Even if it is self learning, it's been specified what it can learn

After we're all dead. Worst time to be a male is now.

Cheap (good quality) Sexbots are the only way to prevent the incel rebellion!

There. I fixed it.

Start saving your sheckles! (But not in a bank - because of Greek style (((bail-in)))'s.)

Since it's the only way to turn the ever-growing horde of incels it should be coming soon.

Yeah. It's hopium.

If you're talking about realistic ones? Prob 2060-2080

But there'll probably be various less realistic ones to cope with between 2025-2050

They exist, they´re just out of anyone's reaches.
Only rich wallets may apply.

I just want a robot to cook for me and do my laundry, I need a mother bot worse than a sex bot.

Take a look. It may be closer than you think. Tech is speeding incredibly.
www.smartdollworld.com
how much do they cost?

If this was going to happen, most if not all women would lose their value.

AI will never be like us because it isn't conscious.
Every little thing AI does has been programmed so that it will do it.
Even if it is self learning, it's been specified what it can learn

Lmao. We are biological robots.

I give 30 painful years. Until they are affordable.

Sexbots will never exist. Cucks and foids will ban them. Foids want a monopoly on sex.