Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment When will society collapse from gynocentrism?

How many years will it take?

• In a few decades

Votes: 29 63.0%
  • In 5 years

Votes: 8 17.4%
  • A few centuries

Votes: 10 21.7%
  • Never

Votes: 5 10.9%

• Total voters
Benzodiazepine

Benzodiazepine

Brave soldier of the Blackpill
I personally believe in 50 years

Not within our life times

It will collapse in several decades therefore not in my lifetime.

Most of us will have roped long before.

I wonder how things will be by 2050. By 2100 I would love to see it but I will probably be dead.

Who am I kidding, I’ll probably be dead before even 2030.

I think it will fall but far from our lifetimes or will fall by the time we are oldcels(best we can hope)

I think we're one generation away from collapse

I think of the collapse as more of a (((controlled demolition))). While gynocentrism is just one of the causes, it's a biggy. I would say the collapse will be either during the new solar minimum (a few years according to projections) or when White demographics falls below 45-30% of America. (A decade or two)

But even so, gynocentrism will still exist because it's such a useful meme weapon.

I will be dead by then

5 years is more than enough judging by how fast men were getting blackpilled the past year.

5 years is more than enough judging by how fast men are getting blackpilled the past year.
True, but the more incels there are, the more opposition will be.

True, but the more incels there are, the more opposition will be.
No, the less there will be because the bigger the incel army the more cucks and whores will cower. They are pussies and can only bully and try to silence us because we are still small, but when we add a few zeros to our numbers they'll disappear like cockroaches after you turn on the light.

No, the less there will be because the bigger the incel army the more cucks and whores will cower. They are pussies and can only bully and try to silence us because we are still small, but when we add a few zeros to our numbers they won't be seen like cockroaches after turning on the light.
Fuck, you’re right. Life fuel.

Its already collapsing. The end times.

we wont see a full on collapse but we will see largescale civil unrest

No idea, but I hope in a few decades. I want to watch the clown world burn during my lifetime. Five years from now would be very unrealistic though.

I personally believe in 50 years
I know I'm drinking a big bottle of cope-a-cola here but it's my hope sex dolls and artificial wombs make women worthless and we enter a blade runner scenario.

Certainly in our lifetime. It is already happening.

Certainly in our lifetime. It is already happening.
It's being discussed more and more, but also being repressed more and more. Repression is a good sign, the ruling power doesn't bother trying to shut down conversation it doesn't think might be a threat, but still, we've got a long way to go. As more and more zoomers become young adults, and as more and more men in China and India are forced to look at the stark state of their lives and realize they are part of a huge mass of oppressed men without any chance of any kind of success in life, it's possible that a critical mass might form. Still, the ability of humans to cope seems to know no bounds. I'm hopeful but not optimistic. In any event, we need to spread the word about the blackpill as far and wide as possible.

Give it a few decades and it definitely will.
A social collapse will ensue right after.