Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious When women were not whores

IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★
1901 Women swimsuit

Two women and a man dinking and dancing at street party in south london CRRKDR

@FallenPrime
@Personalityinkwell
NINTCHDBPICT000550936226 1

5e370272ffac96efc6d5afe1c3a55e54

They look like Japanese Uniforms

7096ca4c97439cc173b12c4e2421191c

Women today say no to this because
(quoting from YouTube comments)

"omg there are like sooooo many layers. i pretty sure the weight on what your wearing is heavy. right?"

" no. very light "
Also when women say

"I can't because it's hot"

Nope science shows the body can regulate temperature well
and more clothing doesn't mean more heavier clothing so light clothes does well
Also it covers your body so it protects from UV which is the thing that makes you hot in the first place

Last edited:
i didn't get the notification jfl.

but good post, women dress like whores today and need to cover up for the sake of society

@FallenPrime

but good post, women dress like whores today and need to cover up for the sake of society

@FallenPrime
Ikr women say "but it gets hot in summer"

They think the Victorians who created industrial revolution didn't think of that

Clothing back then were lighter and was good in heat

Cope if she breathes she's a thot

Fca3de51637128268fa5068826218723

This is swim suit 1900s
Cope if she breathes she's a thot
:cryfeels:

The Victorians were based tho, they didn't allow thots as much
it was one of the most prudish society

My high school in Toronto is literally a slutfest. Even winter foids still wear yoga pants, even teachers.

@Personalityinkwell @IncelCream

My high school in Toronto is literally a slutfest. Even winter foids still wear yoga pants, even teachers.

do girls wear booty shorts in school in the spring?

I was by GTA as well. At the party universities. They say a hoe never gets cold, and it's true. In sub zero weather with freezing snow, the sluts are walking around in booty shorts and crop tops while guys are wearing heavy thick parkas. But they do it for themselves I'm sure. Hypothermia is legit

I was by GTA as well. At the party universities. They say a hoe never gets cold, and it's true. In sub zero weather with freezing snow, the sluts are walking around in booty shorts and crop tops while guys are wearing heavy thick parkas. But they do it for themselves I'm sure. Hypothermia is legit
thats why I laugh when women say no to modest clothing because it's too hot
but they happy to dress naked in winter

LOOK AT THOSE ANKLES!!!! FILTHY SLUTS REEEEEE!!!

do girls wear booty shorts in school in the spring?
Pretty much. Also foids wear sandals to show off their toenail paints (including foid teachers)
The only reason why holes wear loose clothing even in winter is because they need to flaunt every part just to fish any attention to the nearest Chad. Even the fat, pudgy ugly foids do that all the time as well.

Last edited:
Pretty much. Also foids wear sandals to show off their toenail paints (including foid teachers)
i'm honestly stunned that public schools allow girls to walk around that skimpy

my school would always emphasize the dress codes and shit and no girl wore booty shorts (granted this was a decade ago)

fuck this gay earth

i'm honestly stunned that public schools allow girls to walk around that skimpy

my school would always emphasize the dress codes and shit and no girl wore booty shorts (granted this was a decade ago)

fuck this gay earth
What can you expect from Toronto?

idk man, idk
Toronto is one if the worst, but if you are autistic you can get neetbux. In HK it's basically Toronto, but prices being much more expensive particularly housing, and no neetbux as well.

Toronto is one if the worst, but if you are autistic you can get neetbux. In HK it's basically Toronto, but prices being much more expensive particularly housing, and no neetbux as well.

They say a hoe never gets cold, and it's true. In sub zero weather with freezing snow, the sluts are walking around in booty shorts and crop tops while guys are wearing heavy thick parkas.
Can confirm. Went home from dinner on campus when it was 20 fucking degrees Fahrenheit out (and with light snow) one night about a year ago. Saw a large group of sorority girls dressed in basically nothing. Only a couple of them had jackets. These bitches will literally get hypothermia and freeze to death just to impress Chads.

Last edited:
Can confirm. Went home from dinner on campus when it was 20 fucking degrees Fahrenheit out (and with light snow) one night about a year ago. Saw a large group of sorority girls dressed in basically nothing. Only a couple of them had jackets. These bitches will literally get hypothermia and freeze to death just to impress Chads.
for as long as i can remember, i've never ever seen it get cold enough in this city for the average bitch to
a) wear something that doesn't show bare ankles
b) wear something that covers her big bulging jeans ass cheeks

it can be -20c and they'll still be at it, this is out in the city on commutes to work too, not on campus

Who controls the past, controls the future; who controls soyciety, controls foids.

They always were

Probably never.

When women weren’t whores...

why do they have to dress like such whores today jesus

Feminists:
Patriarchy makes men treat women as objects

Women during patriarchy:
nintchdbpict000550936226-1-jpg.358054

idc
i want hot women on top of my cock
regardless of clothing :cryfeels:

another cucked and naive post mate, you have to realize that they were hiding their true nature during those times and i bet there were plenty of whores as most women worked as whores in those days, that is why a prostitute is often said to be the oldest job in the world.
you're quite disappointing in terms of based postings

@FallenPrime
and they are perfectly aware of what they do and the effects ity has on men. they need to be controlled again.

we had a larper recently here that knewed exactly how JBs show their ass with those shorts and all the things that atrackt men. they do it on purpose. If they legit ilegalice fucking them I wanna legit ilegalice them dressing like that

the larper was a foid in disguise

Last edited:
cope
Foids have always been foids

another cucked and naive post mate, you have to realize that they were hiding their true nature during those times and i bet there were plenty of whores as most women worked as whores in those days, that is why a prostitute is often said to be the oldest job in the world.
you're quite disappointing in terms of based postings
what I guess he says is that society ciontrolled more than nowadays with how much whoring women could get away with. that is true. now foids controll soyceity, ence there is no limit for them. but yeah, women nature will never cahnge, never.
Feminists:
Patriarchy makes men treat women as objects

Women during patriarchy:
nintchdbpict000550936226-1-jpg.358054
based,

women during matriarchy:
Foids trash

Foids trash 2

i wanted to post JB pics as they dress the same but google censores them, but you get the idea

Last edited: