Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When worship is better than your own security LOL

W

What the fuck

Banned
-
The pictures talk by themselves

good looking cops and security swim and bathe in vaginal fluid

:feelsrope:
thanks for the avi brother i am grateful for your effort i never thought i would use one bu the still image of the gif combined with the tears perfectly encapsulates my daily reality :feelsokman:
Yeah it also combine with the blue paper under his head.It gives the impression he cried rivers of tears xD also his clothes all are wet with them LOL

Life is just not fair.

Cops are professional white knights. The natural order would be restored if they weren't around to do every bidding of shlomo.

Cops are professional white knights. The natural order would be restored if they weren't around to do every bidding of shlomo.
Not all cops.I saw a video of two cops arresting a woman who was looking for trouble and also was looking for being a victim.It was embarrasing.
The cops had to literally drag the girl because the idiot female fell on the ground in purpose.She was screaming like hell,crying and cursing.Cops are not idiot.I'll show you.

She was screaming like hell,crying and cursing.Cops are not idiot.I'll show you.
A man would have been arrested much earlier. Also cops protect the system and will comes after you in waves if you try to discipline your wife or do something else related to women. They will interfere in relationships in a feminist manner and it's their job to do so.

A man would have been arrested much earlier. Also cops protect the system and will comes after you in waves if you try to discipline your wife or do something else related to women. They will interfere in relationships in a feminist manner and it's their job to do so.
Yeah i'm agree.Force should be used equally by cop for both genders.
But i think i once saw a cop tasing a woman,so this is how it need to be!!!