Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL When you are a 0/10 absolute subhumancel and listen to grooming ITfaggots.

Shigechi

Shigechi

MSTOW for life
★★★★★

brutal trannypill

nigga look like he got ran over

How can anyone look at shit like this and still believe there is a God?

How can anyone look at shit like this and still believe there is a God?
Sin fucked everything up. That could be you, me or even Chad tomorrow after some accident. No guarantees whatsoever down here.

jokes aside, i can understand why someone with that kind of SMV would go batshit insane from all the lookist oppression he has to experience

jokes aside, i can understand why someone with that kind of SMV would go batshit insane from all the lookist oppression he has to experience
he's an easy prey for cultists trannies

Sin fucked everything up. That could be you, me or even Chad tomorrow after some accident. No guarantees whatsoever down here.
Who was it that created the very concept of sin again?

Saying "sin fucked everything up" like its some kind of malicious conscious being makes no sense

The God you believe in fucked everything up by not creating a perfect universe without pain and suffering to begin with

God is the programmer and "sin" is a function that he added to his code, so its ridiculous for you to treat sin like its something that is independent from God. God created sin, there was no reason for him to create the acts that he classifies as "sinful" nor the mechanisms behind them that make them work

The only reason I can "murder" (sin) someone is because death (mechanism) is something that exists

If God had created a universe where people don't die, poof, like magic the sin of murder never exists

The only reason I can "fornicate" (sin) is because God made our sole means of reproduction (sexual intercourse - mechanism) not only be extremely pleasurable, but also be the very act that he doesn't want us to do (outside of marriage)

If God had created another means for us to reproduce that wasn't "sinful" in his eyes (like sexual intercourse) then the sin of fornicatoin would never exist

YOU CAN'T SEPARATE SIN FROM GOD, JUST LIKE YOU CAN'T SEPARATE BAD CODE FROM A PROGRAMMER

Humans, were just the beta testers, that's whats so ironic about God passing judgement, he's basically judging the bad code he wrote and blaming the beta testers for finding and having trouble with all of errors he made :feelskek:

where Lyla/Skyfire and other "want to be the girl" sorts are probably coming from is the hope that if they're just cute enough they'll be able to yurimax with a purehearted lesbian or some shit.

I sorta get it... it would be great to have a Saori Chiba best friend who has a fetish for crossdressing shotas and wants to experiment with you and crap

Saori and Shuuichi
Saori and Shuuichi
Saori and Shuiichi grope

If this were actually a possibility and you had such a niche opportunity due to your cuteness to ascend with a girl who's into that, power to you.

The thing is... opportunities like that are just fucking RARE, most foids just wouldn't be into that, so you're not reacting to real opportunities here.

Even if there were girls who would be into that in your viscinity: odd are you're just not going to end up a cute loli they want to play with, but a disgusting deformity which repulses them.

Most guys just need to embrace that however sub-Chad they are, they're more likely to find girls who want to fuck an ogre so they should just ogremax.

I really do get the idea of "I want to be in a relationship with a girl I have a lot in common with" leading to "I want to be with a girl who likes girls like I do" thus "I must become a girl" but it just doesn't work out in practise IMO because lesbians tend to be as trans-exclusionary as men (maybe even moreso?) so they won't accept you if you do that shit.

The compromise I think is that we need to embrace the idea that women can't be our complete mental matches (dedicated gynephile) and if you want something along those lines the best compromise is just to find a woman who's more bisexual in nature because then she likes girls like you, but you don't need to become a girl to be with her, because she also likes guys.

I don't think there's a need even for that though: after all, you're not going to be able to relate to her androphilia and she is presumably at peace with that, so why can't we be at peace with a foid not sharing our gynephilic attraction?

We can have opposite and complementary interests in terms of sexual preference while still sharing other interests?

The science just isn't there for trannies to be cute in the vast majority of cases, they're dooming themselves.

Heinlein's "I Will Fear No Evil" came out in 1970 and I'm skeptical we'd be at that point even by 2070 tbh.

What it will probably come down to is complete VR simulations instead. Once those come out you won't have shit like people obsessing over changing their bodies to get approval from others to same degree because independent coping and cooming will relieve the tension.

He is white so automatically mogs most indians and can get s curryfoid

Fuck it, I'm going tranny.

Oh yeah the sin which literally ALL of us have because of SOMEONE ELSE, I.E. EVE'S ACTIONS, NOT TO MENTION THE WAY GOD CHOSE TO CREATE US.

Fuck I hate you christfags so fucking much. Drop dead.
Who was it that created the very concept of sin again?

Saying "sin fucked everything up" like its some kind of malicious conscious being makes no sense

The God you believe in fucked everything up by not creating a perfect universe without pain and suffering to begin with

God is the programmer and "sin" is a function that he added to his code, so its ridiculous for you to treat sin like its something that is independent from God. God created sin, there was no reason for him to create the acts that he classifies as "sinful" nor the mechanisms behind them that make them work

The only reason I can "murder" (sin) someone is because death (mechanism) is something that exists

If God had created a universe where people don't die, poof, like magic the sin of murder never exists

The only reason I can "fornicate" (sin) is because God made our sole means of reproduction (sexual intercourse - mechanism) not only be extremely pleasurable, but also be the very act that he doesn't want us to do (outside of marriage)

If God had created another means for us to reproduce that wasn't "sinful" in his eyes (like sexual intercourse) then the sin of fornicatoin would never exist

YOU CAN'T SEPARATE SIN FROM GOD, JUST LIKE YOU CAN'T SEPARATE BAD CODE FROM A PROGRAMMER

Humans, were just the beta testers, that's whats so ironic about God passing judgement, he's basically judging the bad code he wrote and blaming the beta testers for finding and having trouble with all of errors he made :feelskek:
FUCKING THIS. CHRISTFAGS OUT IMMEDIATELY. BEING A CHRISTFAG IS NO DIFFERENT TO BEING A CUCK AND SHOULD BE PUNISHED AS SUCH, I AM SICK OF THESE RETARDS, GET THE FUCK OFF THE FORUM.

You have to love how he didn't reply to your post lmao, the second you confront these utter morons with basic logic they're silent. Still won't stop this idiot going to church and apologising to god for being JUST THE WAY HIS CREATOR DESIGNED HIM.

Last edited:
I sorta get it...
If this were actually a possibility and you had such a niche opportunity due to your cuteness to ascend with a girl who's into that, power to you.
hope you realize trooning out will only make you look much better right? im sure some of you faggots could benefit from taking the girlpill so your skin will atleast look somewhat decent so women will actually want to touch you

Total: 57 (Incels: 15, Bluepillers: 42)

hope you realize trooning out will only make you look much better right? im sure some of you faggots could benefit from taking the girlpill so your skin will atleast look somewhat decent so women will actually want to touch you
Mods should unban this guy, he taught me a new word

Not sure what he means about good skin though, is estrogen supposed to make it shiny? I'm pretty sure the natural oils built up from weeks of not bathing already give me that kind of shine TBH

Mods should unban this guy, he taught me a new word

Not sure what he means about good skin though, is estrogen supposed to make it shiny? I'm pretty sure the natural oils built up from weeks of not bathing already give me that kind of shine TBH
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov › articles › P...
Web results
Effect of estrogens on skin aging and the potential role of SERMs

Isn't it better to dream about getting surgery so you can transform into a high tier-normie??

I just get sad when I see someone who is truly a 0/10 man. His face is so deformed and ugly it's not even funny anymore. And there is no solution to that. Sad.

I feel blessed compared to him

I bet if some idiot in the future excavated his skull, they will think it's proof of alien-human hybrid or some shit