Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill When You Are Irreversibly Blackpilled

U

uninstall

Banned
-
The blackpill, whatever form of it you get, works only one way - forward.

Once you get blackpilled, you cannot unblackpill yourself. This does not mean that there won't be moments when you reach low points - moments when you are not as affected.

But ultimately, once it's in you, you can't go back. Just like an adult cannot go back to having a kid's mentality.

I am 100% iireversibly blackpilled. I see normans and cannot relate to them. I see their smiles and realize that they cannot possibly be as triggered about the pointlessness of life as me.

That does not mean that normies don't have a part of the blackpill in them. They certainly do. But it's like a cancer that hasn't developed yet. Whereas in the incel's life, the blackpill is already showing metastases.

Normans have the type of hope than a blackpilled person has lost a few too many years ago.

I wish I could say that this site made me blackpilled, but I have been blackpilled since birth. Of course, I wasn't as enlightened about the specific topic of dating but have always been "that guy" who just can't be normal. I was an asocial sociopathic philosopher since birth.

I am 100% broken and will never ever be a normie under any circumstances.

Hope for a conk on the head or something.

Normies are pieces of shit. You can make incel friends who know normies are scum as well. Then you can get drunk and hit on roasties.

There is no going back

Perfect description.

I literally questioned my own existence on my 6th birthday. It hit me on the ride to McDonald's that I was getting older, and thus one day will die. I'll never forget that moment.

I larped as asexual to cope 2yrs ago, the blackpill set me straight
No going back
It's over