Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill When you do try ''to interact with foids'' IRL and online the following happens.

A

Angryloserethnic30

Banned
-
When you and try start a convo with a foid at work, she doesn't even look at you in the eye cause your so subhuman to look at, mumbles some words and then ends the convo quickly and starts a new convo with your better looking and taller male work colleague.
When you and try start a convo with a foid in the club or a bar, she ignores you or says ''oh sorry, I gotta go back to my friends, nice talking to you hehe''
When you and try start a convo with a foid on the street, she says she has a boyfriend or purposely acts like you don't exist by having her headphones in with no music on or looks at her phone pretending to be busy and walks off.
When you and try start a convo with a foid on a dating app, she unmatches you immediately once she realised she matched with or liked a subhuman back by accident, or she will speak to you for a few minutes, then ghost you like nothing happened.
If you're social media normie faggot, and you try and dm her on instagram, she will block you and report your profile. On facebook, she will block you or give you one worded answers.

Last edited:
When you and try start a convo with a foid at work, she doesn't even look at you in the eye cause your so subhuman to look at, mumbles some words and then ends the convo quickly and starts a new convo with your better looking and taller male work colleague.
When you and try start a convo with a foid in the club or a bar, she ignores you or says ''oh sorry, I gotta go back to my friends, nice talking to you hehe''
When you and try start a convo with a foid on the street, she says she has a boyfriend or purposely acts like you don't exist by having her headphones in with no music on or looks at her phone pretending to be busy and walks off.
When you and try start a convo with a foid on dating app, she unmatches you immediately once she realised she matched or liked a subhuman back by accident, or she will speak to you for a few minutes, then ghost you like nothing happened.
If you're social media normie faggot, and you try and dm her on instagram, she will block you and report your profile. On facebook, she will block you or give you one worded answers.
Now a days I troll them, I always hope I have terrible bad breath when I speak to hot girls just to disgust them even more.

I just dont want anything to do with them.