Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel >when you feel like you have a lot of love to give but no female on the planet gives a shit

Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
610AD98D 46BF 4C60 8C34 D765314B2790

Sad with the exaggerated swagger of a black teen

What you have to give isn't what matters, it's the package it comes in.

I want to slap people who say this. How the fuck am I supposed to love myself when no one loves me? If I am unloved then my own self-hatred is justified. I don’t have a big enough ego to love myself when I’m at such shitty stage in my life.
High IQ words man. I can love myself till I'm blue in the face. Doesn't mean a foid will love me.
This is such bullshit. How can you love yourself if no one has ever loved you in the first place? If no one has ever seen any value in you?

According to maslow's hierarchy of needs, self esteem and self actualization come AFTER love and belonging. If anything, I bet they're just a byproduct of being loved and appreciated.

And even if you "love" yourself. Guess what: other people will still have a different opinion of you. Just because you think something of yourself, doesn't mean everyone else thinks the same. And chad will still love himself, on top of having so many other things going for him that you don't have.

Maslow-hierarchy-1024x762.jpg
You can't love yourself when you are a social, financial, spiritual, and genetic failure.

There's no love for my face