Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel When you find out that your favorite cope depends on genetics as well

iblamemyself

iblamemyself

Overlord
★★★★★
I fucked myself up yesterday. I watched a few videos on bodybuildting and came across one of those genetic potential video. Clicking on it was a mistake.

Not only did I have to endure a Chad who mogs me on every level, I also found out that genetics play a huge role in bodybuilding as well - and my genetics suck. Badly.
For some reason I assumed that I was average or even above average. But I did some tests that the mentioned Chad created to find out about your genetic potential. I got less than 30% of possible points.

I fucking suck. I usually don't complain about anything, but this hit me hard. After I was done with his series, I felt like garbage. Was almost looking for a large enough garbage bin to throw myself away.

Should have watched Alphadestiny instead. His entire shtick is to focus on the muscles that don't develop as nicely for non steroid users. That way he sets himself apart form other naturals.
Might as well follow that philosophy because I don't have a really good muscle. A few are average, the rest are horrible. Fml. Here's one of the videos fyi

Should have watched Alphadestiny instead.
9F865617 59A7 48CA 83A9 1C41024DA9AF

Nobody gives a fuck how 'shredded' you are tbh

Nobody gives a fuck how 'shredded' you are tbh
This is not only about shreddedness. More about bone structure and shape of your muscles.

What can u bench press

Omegadestiny, the guy who grows out his facial hair to look like Wolverine and just ends up looking dirty.

I regret mentioning Alphadestiny. This thread got crashed.