Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious when you hear these words you can never recover

LitVirgin

LitVirgin

Major
★★★★
"Your pretty quite arent you?" like how do I even respond to that its like you take an awkard situation and you make it worse by asking my a question that i cant answer I usually say yeah and go back to being quite. Once you hear this its pretty much over for you socially atleast in that specific place you may be in. When ever you do want to talk people talk over you or when you ask a question you have to repeat yourself when I talk I make sure they can hear me and your pretty much exculded from any group conversations that may come up these words just solidify everything else. Its even worse when foids do it like im being quite because I know you dont want me talking to you Ive learned from past experience they only do it to gain good boy point instead of actually giving a fuck about you but when you actually do talk to these foids they seem to ignore you and pretend like im not there anymore its strange

I know how shitty being unsocial (and not by choice) is. I’m unsocial myself. At least in real life anyway.

"Your pretty quite arent you?" like how do I even respond to that its like you take an awkard situation and you make it worse by asking my a question that i cant answer I usually say yeah and go back to being quite. Once you hear this its pretty much over for you socially atleast in that specific place you may be in. When ever you do want to talk people talk over you or when you ask a question you have to repeat yourself when I talk I make sure they can hear me and your pretty much exculded from any group conversations that may come up these words just solidify everything else. Its even worse when foids do it like im being quite because I know you dont want me talking to you Ive learned from past experience they only do it to gain good boy point instead of actually giving a fuck about you but when you actually do talk to these foids they seem to ignore you and pretend like im not there anymore its strange
Spell quiet correctly fag.

The problem with this is being caught off guard. You go out expecting people to be chill and minding their own business so you don't have to explain yourself on the spot like this, but of course not.

I'd bet a fortune you live in the United States, don't you OP? America is and always has been a shithole full of arrogant pricks with the balls and gracelessness to do this to people.

Happened to me in every situation with non-friend peers present like classes or work. Every fucking time. There is no good answer to it, it's just an insult really. I usually sarcasically say "well sorry". I hate it.
The problem with this is being caught off guard. You go out expecting people to be chill and minding their own business so you don't have to explain yourself on the spot like this, but of course not.

I'd bet a fortune you live in the United States, don't you OP? America is and always has been a shithole full of arrogant pricks with the balls and gracelessness to do this to people.
It's like that in UK too. I imagine it's universal.

People just leave me alone, it’s one of the few benefits to being a ogrecel.

Been there.In some classes teachers just had to point out my quietness,then the whole class looks at me while i'm sitting awkwardly,not knowing what to say.Also some bitches would start giggling,and some Chad would say something else to mock me.After those experiences I couldn't take those classes no more,in fear of it happening again.

I actually do. I do know this russian guy who came to America at 13 who is blunt he makes fun of this one incelish guy whose going bald he often tell him shave your head or whenever he smelled bad he would say incelish was your ass he really doesnt hold back

Honestly, people that are obnoxious and annoying to deal with. I get those comments quite a bit and I learn to just ignore them or tell a teacher if they're bothering me. My autism usually allows me to do this type of shit without much consequences.

Yup I know this one, not NT or good looking enough.

Theyre testing you to see if they can take advantage of you. Or fuck you over or whatever. Also, if you talk in the future theyll be like "omg he actually talked!!"

Just talk more bro!
Just magically remove your autism bro!

yup they say y r u quiet then when u talk act like y r u talking

I know I fucking hate it what is it to these retarded normies that I'm quiet and minding my own fucking business. Whenever they ask me this I just respond with "Why tf are u talking."

Spot on

"You're loud enough for both of us" if you want to be mean.

It's not even a proper question. It's an observation and you can't answer it. Why do normies do this? I guess they're just messing with us, they want us to feel uncomfortable.

Just talk more bro!
Just magically remove your autism bro!
It's not even a proper question. It's an observation and you can't answer it. Why do normies do this? I guess they're just messing with us, they want us to feel uncomfortable.
People are the most obnoxious faggots I've ever had the displeasure of being around.

Whenever people tell me that, I just say, "well there isn't much to say." And that usually shuts them up.

Thats a really pointless question.
If someone asks this he/she is a weirdo, stay away.