Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment When you look at Elliot Rodger, do you think of him more as a rice or a cumskin?

Rice or White?

• Total voters
asdf1234

asdf1234

goodbye says asdf day 1 account

I think of him as more white than rice, but without the SMV advantages of being white.

Probably rice but only after all the blackpilled retrospectives I've seen about him from the likes of IncelTV and others.
Initially I took him to be full honkey though

I think of him as more white than rice, but without the SMV advantages of being white.

He looks more Asian in other pics. Most happas look more Asian than white

You have to evaluate him according the the standards of foids, by which I mean they will see him as a ricecel

He looks more Asian in other pics. Most happas look more Asian than white

View attachment 353871

Yeah, it's weird how that's the same person as in the original post, as if his race changes depending on what angle you view him at.
A lot of hapas are in a weird place between white and rice that looks very uncanny and alien.
tbh, I don't feel good calling them either rice or white, but I lean towards white since whites are more phenotypically varied than East Asians.

he is nothing

He's an unholy amalgamation of Rice and Mayo.

St. cumriceskin, the spiritual leader :feelsYall:

He looks like a cumskin but has the bad traits of asians

He looks like he's based.

Rice. Wayy too based to be a cumskin. If he was white he probably would have gotten laid