Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When you realised you were ugly Vs when blackpilled

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
I realised/accepted I was ugly but still thought I could get a gf until 2 years later when gradually became blackpilled after finding Faceandlms. I just signed in to my old YouTube account and I was subbed to alpha.m and teachingsmenfasion and other bluepill shit :rolleyes: :(

When u realised u were ugly did it take long for you to become blackpilled like it did for me

When I was bluepilled I didn't even think there is such thing as ugly. I thought it was all about personality. Seriously I didn't even think of psychical attractivness as a variable in dating. That;s how brainwashed I was by soyciety. Blackpill made me realize ugly people exist and I'm one of them.

edit: to answer your question it was when I was around 16, before that I was slightly redpilled (bluepilled)

Last edited:
When I was bluepilled I didn't even think there is such thing as ugly.
People would literally point out what was wrong with my face and I was given other signs I was ugly but I was too bluepilled to accept it. Not until I was bullied about my appearance I realised

People would literally point out what was wrong with my face and I was given other signs I was ugly but I was too bluepilled to accept it. Not until I was bullied about my appearance I realised
I too was bullied for my appearence but even then I thought that it was because I didn't really took good care of myself. Little did I know that facial features people mocked me for were set in stone in my DNA strand and no amount of grooming would eliminate them.

It took a while tbh, in the beggining i started watching redpilled bullshit to feel better lmao when i realized it doesn't work i started coping hard with videogames until this year when i found out about the blackpill thanks to inceltears

I was bluepilled in a youthlike way but at the same time deep down I had known that something was going differently for me then the classmates around me. Id say right out of middle school going into highschool I knew it was over and finished and a few years after graduating the school system I began finding blackpill material. Then years later the incels community seemed to begin and grow and here we are today.

I was bluepilled in a youthlike way but at the same time deep down I had known that something was going differently for me then the classmates around me.
that's how it usually starts

I was told i was ugly but didn't believe it because it was a common insult.

I believe it now!

But the blackpill was first. When a foid "friend" dated her rapist! Instead of me!

alpha.m and teachingsmenfasion
Oh boy, this takes me back...
I was bluepilled in a youthlike way but at the same time deep down I had known that something was going differently for me then the classmates around me. Id say right out of middle school going into highschool I knew it was over and finished and a few years after graduating the school system I began finding blackpill material. Then years later the incels community seemed to begin and grow and here we are today.
This. I always had this feeling of unease when people told me "your time will come, it just happens naturally"

I knew it was over the instant I realized I was ugly.