Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill When you realize you've fought for wrong side

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★

Every man want his children to look like him or his people. what do you think this guy has on his mind?

fuck me.. that's brutal

I got goosebumps from just looking at that chilling picture

fuck me.. that's brutal

I got goosebumps from just looking at that chilling picture
honestly I would feel like shit if i had grandchildren looks like another race. it just means your blood line is fucked

Common in the west now. Deep down he's uncomfortable but i think he might act nice.

what the actual fuck? why? why cant these whores just stick to their OWN races...

what the actual fuck? why? why cant these whores just stick to their OWN races...
JFL if you think you're entitled to race loyalty you fucking inkel.

I don't see the big fuss about race everyone is making here

I don't see the big fuss about race everyone is making here
Seriously, it's like all these anti race mixers are just coping hypocrites, dont understand what the blackpill is about...

And where are his male descendants? They probably roped.

JFL if you think you're entitled to race loyalty you fucking inkel.
Well, it fucking is. Nobody owes you shit, also I'm will be happy to have asian wife, not because they are "submissive" in relationship, but because they clearly beautiful. Also I wouldn't mind if my wife will be ukrainian but she have to be littlebit dark skinned.
Seriously, it's like all these anti race mixers are just coping hypocrites, dont understand what the blackpill is about...
Also this.

Meh, at least he had a girl at some point.

This is brutal, damn.

I can bet anything that the "father" ran away, never to be seen again.

Look at the pain in his eyes. He knows he should've defected and joined the SS.

This is what happens when they don’t know their place.

Whores are like dogs
Whores are like dogs

POOR DUDE, FUCK THIS CUCKED SOCIETY:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

his daghter is a single mun now, for god sake

tyrone wins again

Same with this

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190119-210653.png
    Screenshot_20190119-210653.png
    502.3 KB · Views: 218
FUCK OFF
THOSE BRITISH SOLDIERS SHOULD BE PROUD THEIR COMRADES DIED FOR DANZIG AND FOUGHT FOR INTERNATIONAL JEWR- I MEAN, PEACE, GOY!
THE ENTIRETY OF EUROPE WOULD BE SPEAKING GERMAN TODAY IF IT WEREN'T FOR THEM!

fucking hell, what a useless war
it doomed everyone involved
the krauts, british, french, americans, all doomed

FUCK OFF
THOSE BRITISH SOLDIERS SHOULD BE PROUD THEIR COMRADES DIED FOR DANZIG AND FOUGHT FOR INTERNATIONAL JEWR- I MEAN, PEACE, GOY!
THE ENTIRETY OF EUROPE WOULD BE SPEAKING GERMAN TODAY IF IT WEREN'T FOR THEM!

fucking hell, what a useless war
it doomed everyone involved
the krauts, british, french, americans, all doomed
i agree

The child is the only one who looks happy and human. Look at the faces of those two colorless and lifeless foids. It's like they have no hearts or any good feeling left in their frozen hearts. It's a sad scene.

PS.
Britain fucked themselves in the arse during that war. They lost an entire empire and fell to irrelevance because of it.

Last edited:
this is r/braincels level IQ, just spamming the same year-old shitty memes over and over again, and thinking that calling someone a cuck is a valid argument. Don't get me wrong, I call people cucks, but atleast I don't screech it and nothing but it over and over again like some kind of a machine.

Very disgusting, I'd be ashamed and incredibly disappointed. At the very least it isn't half bug though.

Lmao. Stupid ass Europeans

Just become a cuck, bro

That liberal piece of human trash just tainted centuries of British blood in one generation.

That liberal piece of human trash just tainted centuries of British blood in one generation.
did you look at them? those brits are all 2/10. ethnic unironically looks way better

He should have listened to Lord Haw-Haw on the radio.

Mixed children are a very small% of total. Not like it matters tbh

Well, it fucking is. Nobody owes you shit, also I'm will be happy to have asian wife, not because they are "submissive" in relationship, but because they clearly beautiful. Also I wouldn't mind if my wife will be ukrainian but she have to be littlebit dark skinned.
If you are white and you fuck a gook, your son will be a low value male like Elliot Rodgers and your daughter will be a guaranteed whore.

If you are white and you fuck a gook, your son will be a low value male like Elliot Rodgers and your daughter will be a guaranteed whore.
I know that tbh, but asian mans is not low value in my country and also I do my best so my daughter will not be a whore, I'll throw her away from home if I will.

Brexit is about as big of a mess as the gene pool in the picture.

There were no good guys in WW2. Jews used their puppet, Adolf Rotschild to bring Europeans down.
There are no good guys period, everyone is evil in some way or another.