Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When you think of sons and daughters of rich people living it up, what do you feel?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
They live like kings in their teens and 20s. Attractive or ugly, doesn't really matter, their lives are a million times better than ours.

We can only imagine it, only see glimpses of it in movies, of how these people live. Money doesn't buy happiness but it kinda does. They aren't stressed about a million different things like us. If they do have a source of problems they can fix it just like that. And the money can buy so many sources of happiness.

And then eventually, when they get tired of enjoying everything under the sun, they get a good job or start a business with the help of their daddy. And later they'll claim it was their merit, their hard work that got them there, their family's wealth was just one factor, hard work being what truly got them there. And they'll live out a happy life wanting for nothing, having everything, including love and anything else you can imagine. But of course rich people propaganda will have you believe they're miserable just like us.

Humanity needs to be purged. Let the flora and the fauna take its place.

Envy and hate

They live like kings in their teens and 20s. Attractive or ugly, doesn't really matter, their lives are a million times better than ours.

We can only imagine it, only see glimpses of it in movies, of how these people live. Money doesn't buy happiness but it kinda does. They aren't stressed about a million different things like us. If they do have a source of problems they can fix it just like that. And the money can buy so many sources of happiness.

And then eventually, when they get tired of enjoying everything under the sun, they get a good job or start a business with the help of their daddy. And later they'll claim it was their merit, their hard work that got them there, their family's wealth was just one factor, hard work being what truly got them there. And they'll live out a happy life wanting for nothing, having everything, including love and anything else you can imagine. But of course rich people propaganda will have you believe they're miserable just like us.
I hate the propaganda about chads and stacies not necessarily having an easy life too but tbh I don't really think about them.
Humanity fucked that up too. Now it's just invasive species, weedy trees and vines growing in place of abandoned areas and outcompeting the natural plant life.
Those invasive species are the chads of the plant kingdom now. It only gets worse.

I don't think about it bc I'm neither a mopecel nor a seethecel.

Yes it's very enraging. I can't watch anime, many reality TV shows and other things. Cause literally all the characters have lived better lives than me and every episode I would watch, I would be reminded of how desolate and mundane my existence is.

I only worry about things which are in my control.
I do fancy being rich NEET like Dan Bilzerian but worrying won't make me rich/happy. I can't really do much about it so I just ignore and move on.

I do fancy being rich NEET like Dan Bilzerian but worrying won't make me rich/happy. I can't really do much about it so I just ignore and move on.
Good productive mindset, this is mindset everyone needs here.

I'm largely indifferent. They are people too, born under fortunate circumstances. There isn't much more too it in my opinion.

I have got much more to worry about than that

Jealousy, pretty much, but not in the way in wanting them to fail, just jealous in the way that I wish I could live their lives.

All my peers I grew up around had pretty well off parents (not many were RICH rich, but the vast majority were slightly upper middle class at least) and were spoiled as shit.

Ex: Most of the kids in my high school got new base model luxury cars as their first cars, and at LEAST a new car. Even my friends from super conservative families who were definitely not even close "rich" at least got a car.

My parents would never spend that kind of money on me even if they were Bill Gates. My parents don't want to buy me jack shit that's that expensive (they still bought/buy me shit but never anything like a car), I even show them some old ass $2,500 foxbody Mustang in good condition locally and they get extremely irked by the fact that I'm asking them for a car. They didn't even want to get me driving lessons until I kept pushing it down their throats, and I got my license when I almost turned 20.

I'm jealous of slightly upper middle class kids who have parents that spend their money somewhat liberally, but not excessively on their kids. I feel sorry for kids with boomer parents who are somewhat well off who don't want to spend a dime on them, because I knew some kids who had lives like that, too. Legit have a friend who has well off parents, lives in a $750k house, but he didn't drive until he wageslaved at a fast food restaurant for a shitbox and he uses a desktop from 2010 to game on. The dude has extremely low standards for cars and his parents wouldn't buy him jack shit even though they work at extremely high paying jobs. To me that's borderline abuse tbh.

Last edited:
Jealousy if they’re attractive too

Yes it's very enraging. I can't watch anime, many reality TV shows and other things. Cause literally all the characters have lived better lives than me and every episode I would watch, I would be reminded of how desolate and mundane my existence is.

That sounds brutal

It doesn't though
SecretUnknownBarnacle-size_restricted.gif

Rage

I feel a full body numbness

Money cannot buy happiness or time, but it can buy exemption from work, which is reaaaally close

I just feel hatred and jealousy towards them. I would be actively wishing any type of pain on them

Lately i am unable to feel anything besides unstoppable laughter and despair. I know it was beyond over for me so i took the honkpill. Just cant stop laughing at my circumstances and this clown world. I am trying to stop but i cant.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

:feelsclown:

I hate richfags ugly or not, male or female. I hate how easy it is for them to just indulge in copes and can NEET until death, it makes me angry that I wasn't born with that, which is another reason why I hate being ethnic, since ethnics are usually poor and to no one's surprise my parents are poor as shit, immigrated from the poorest country on earth Haiti. So it only makes it that much worse. In any case I add richfags to my ignore list.

The only richfags I have no problem with are ones who either have VERY conservative boomer parents who kicks them out of the house once they're 18 with none of their parents money being spent on them or people who worked for their wealth users such as redpillrage.

All in all I hate richfags and I hate poor ethnics.

Jealousy, pretty much, but not in the way in wanting them to fail, just jealous in the way that I wish I could live their lives.

All my peers I grew up around had pretty well off parents (not many were RICH rich, but the vast majority were slightly upper middle class at least) and were spoiled as shit.

Ex: Most of the kids in my high school got new base model luxury cars as their first cars, and at LEAST a new car. Even my friends from super conservative families who were definitely not even close "rich" at least got a car.

My parents would never spend that kind of money on me even if they were Bill Gates. My parents don't want to buy me jack shit that's that expensive (they still bought/buy me shit but never anything like a car), I even show them some old ass $2,500 foxbody Mustang in good condition locally and they get extremely irked by the fact that I'm asking them for a car. They didn't even want to get me driving lessons until I kept pushing it down their throats, and I got my license when I almost turned 20.

I'm jealous of slightly upper middle class kids who have parents that spend their money somewhat liberally, but not excessively on their kids. I feel sorry for kids with boomer parents who are somewhat well off who don't want to spend a dime on them, because I knew some kids who had lives like that, too. Legit have a friend who has well off parents, lives in a $750k house, but he didn't drive until he wageslaved at a fast food restaurant for a shitbox and he uses a desktop from 2010 to game on. The dude has extremely low standards for cars and his parents wouldn't buy him jack shit even though they work at extremely high paying jobs. To me that's borderline abuse tbh.
Wow, makes my poor shithole of a country look tolerable in comparison. At least not EVERY spoiled rich kid got a car, that would be infuriating.

pointless getting mad over it

Money cannot buy happiness or time, but it can buy exemption from work, which is reaaaally close
Yeah, exemption from work is the main thing it provides. True freedom.
I hate richfags ugly or not, male or female. I hate how easy it is for them to just indulge in copes and can NEET until death, it makes me angry that I wasn't born with that, which is another reason why I hate being ethnic, since ethnics are usually poor and to no one's surprise my parents are poor as shit, immigrated from the poorest country on earth Haiti. So it only makes it that much worse. In any case I add richfags to my ignore list.

The only richfags I have no problem with are ones who either have VERY conservative boomer parents who kicks them out of the house once they're 18 with none of their parents money being spent on them or people who worked for their wealth users such as redpillrage.

The prospect of having to wageslave while others don't have to makes me rage too.

All true, being national minority in any country is a death sentence, you just cant succeed, you dont have money for education and you dont have education for money.

Somebody always mogs someone else. Unfortunately, only we are on the bottom with lowest chance to mog and maximum chance of getting mogged in any way possible.

Chill, even if you had lots of money, before you would surgerymaxxed, someone still would mog you in looks. There is no psychological abundance of anything in this life, with only exception might be foids' access to Chad. It will never be enough in this life, but it will in the next one

Yeah, exemption from work is the main thing it provides. True freedom.

The prospect of having to wageslave while others don't have to makes me rage too.
Tesla IQ post. It's true freedom if no one has to work. Wageslaving is modern day slavery plain and simple and it makes me more angry when people rub it into our faces that they don't have to wageslave. I also add users on NEETbux on my ignore list too, since many of them tend to brag just like richfags.

All true, being national minority in any country is a death sentence, you just cant succeed, you dont have money for education and you dont have education for money.
Exactly! This is one of the reasons why I think ethnics shouldn't have kids unless they're rich. But alas they procreate and bring more ugly, low IQ, poor as shit kids into the world only for those kids to grow up and do the same. Seriously ethnics need extinction, except East Asians due to being the only ethnics with wealth, beauty, and IQ just like whites.

Tesla IQ post. It's true freedom if no one has to work. Wageslaving is modern day slavery plain and simple and it makes me more angry when people rub it into our faces that they don't have to wageslave. I also add users on NEETbux on my ignore list too, since many of them tend to brag just like richfags.

Exactly! This is one of the reasons why I think ethnics shouldn't have kids unless they're rich. But alas they procreate and bring more ugly, low IQ, poor as shit kids into the world only for those kids to grow up and do the same. Seriously ethnics need extinction, except East Asians due to being the only ethnics with wealth, beauty, and IQ just like whites.
Some of my cousins have 6 to 10 kids and they all live in the same house, whats gonna happen when those kids grow up? where are they going to live? they dont think they just make babies and yet they call me failure and weirdo for not having wife and kids.