Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When you were below the age of 18, have you coped with "my face can get better, I'm still growing"

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Like my fucking chin will grow in. Massive cope. Now I reached the point where everything will go downhill. No higher iq, no better face, my skin will never get better. I was coping that somehow my wrinkles and scars will dissapear with age lol. Fuck.. guys pls if u r not 20 years old yet, if you are 16 or 17, save up for fucking surgeries. I just can't wait to go back to work and get money for my shit. I wish I knew what was gonna happen when I was 16.

facial bones realistically stop growing around 15

Had hope in future ability to grow beard. Can grow just some :/

Yeah, closer I got to 20 more I realized I was just coping and that it was over

yes that was the age i got on accutane, unfortunately no foids wanted me after curing it :feelsrope:

not my face but other areas of my body
-height: i kept reading up on genetics and male youth. read somewhere males can keep growing some well into 23-25yo range. i kept an optimistic lookout thinking id grow above the magical 6feet one day
-penis size: dont really need to elaborate. my 3 inches has given me such crippling depression that if everything else stayed the same forever i just wanted my dick to be a normal size. i used to come home from school and just cry and cry in the bathroom when id go to take a piss
-hair: wanted more hair where people could see and less hair where nobody would ever see

Every community aside from truecel ones copes with sudden puberty at 19 when in reality, many slayers have developed chins and jaws by 13-14.

Everything was a cope yet I knew better.

only with the beard. Im 21 im soon gonna be able to grow a full beard, I guess that could help a little

I never really cared when i was younger. I was like a bluepilled mgtow when i was a teen and kid. Now i realise how much i want a girlfriend and sex, and hate myself for not improving my looks and health when i was young

No, i already knew that it was over tbh, ngl.

I'm currently 17 and I already know its over for me in the future.

I cope now that it won't get worse.

I'm fooling myself :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:.

Kind of. But it just got worse tbh.