Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When you're told that science doesn't matter because it's about people and politics

• Thread starter Deleted member 26180
  • Start date
Incels are just the canary in the coal mine tbh.

Don't know that idiom. never liked idioms much

Governments are useless they only makes things worse and it doesn´t matter what you call it; Democracy, Communism, Dictatorship because they are all a dictatorship I never remember ever given consent to any of the thousands of laws I am FORCED to OBEY.

No humans belong in nature in tribes/small communities of at most a couple hundred people then everyone would know each other and be able to attribute and I am sure most modern mental illnesses like depression and anxiety didn´t exist back then because of the constant interaction and reliance with each other it´s even proven the smell of rain and being out in nature reduces stress and anxiety by 60%

Governments are useless they only makes things worse and it doesn´t matter what you call it; Democracy, Communism, Dictatorship because they are all a dictatorship I never remember ever given consent to any of the thousands of laws I am FORCED to OBEY.

No humans belong in nature in tribes/small communities of at most a couple hundred people then everyone would know each other and be able to attribute and I am sure most modern mental illnesses like depression and anxiety didn´t exist back then because of the constant interaction and reliance with each other it´s even proven the smell of rain and being out in nature reduces stress and anxiety by 60%
That's 100% right but imagine the pain when you die of hygiene or some shit.

Incels are just the canary in the coal mine tbh.
K i looked it up so it means a useful tool?

That's 100% right but imagine the pain when you die of hygiene or some shit.
I am thinking in the larger picture I got so many problems, also physically ones that wouldn´t allow me to live like that so I wouldn´t survive in that world but it´s still how it should be.

It would also be more fullfilling to spend 8-10 hours fishing and hunting in nature than most jobs that exist today, remember the thrill of catching a fish it´s very rewarding unlike working 8-10 hours a day, 5 days a week for a month to get a paycheck to buy your food.

Can't relate, I'm clumsy as shit too but I don't want to live in a world where that's a death sentence, at least today I can get the boring office job so I'm not being mocked or abandoned for my shitty body.

• canary in the (or a) coal mine
    • An early indicator of potential danger or failure.
Well that certainly sounds ominous.
I'm not sure how to feel about everyone here being prophets.

We need an Ancap society

We need an Ancap society
It's over for economiccels then.
Seriously, you can be incel socially or job wise too, not just sexually. I'm pretty much all three rolled into one.

We need an Ancap society
Yes and that is what we see on the dark web´s markets or the black market in general who sells "illegal" drugs or as I like to call it 'the free market' I never consented to any of these drugs should be illegal the same with taxes although I don´t work it´s involuntary and if you tax cheat you get kidnapped and thrown in jail by police officers, it´s not freedom if you are forced to pay 38% tax (in Denmark) and can´t say no.

Also in Denmark we are forced to pay something called 'Licence' it´s 355$ a year and it covers a few government sponsered Media channels and it´s mandatory I refused to pay but when I should get my taxes back they just retracted what I "owed" them.

Also not to fail to mention we aren´t allowed to defend ourselves, only for the last year peppersprays has been legalized in Denmark but ONLY for home defense seriously there are no freedom at all and we need a hunters license, fishing license etc. I could go on.

Well that certainly sounds ominous.
I'm not sure how to feel about everyone here being prophets.
Western society is deeply sick and approaching collapse, even outside of the slowly approaching massive impacts of global warming. The symptoms are everywhere. Widespread government corruption, an economic system broken by the introduction of automation, the growth of the cancer known as globalism and individualism, negative birth rates in every western country (replacing local population with immigrants will reduce national stability in the long term), the west is in a state of decline. Most likely there won't be a huge, calamitous collapse, but rather a slow rotting from the inside, falling apart piece by piece until the new is only a pale shadow of what the old once was.

Sounds like Rome.

Individualism is a bad thing for US though. For normies+ of both genders it works for them. That's why the move away from it will be painfully slow.

@your sig: not all incels want suicide. I respect those who choose to, it's on them, but some want to live with the pain.