Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Whenever a subhuman kid is bullied at school, teachers say it's his fault

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
At least that's what my teachers told my mom. We moved a lot when I was a kid and in every single school I went I was bullied. The fucking retarded shits of my teachers told my mom that it was my fault cause 1) I couldn't defend myself 2) I lacked social skills that were supposed to have been taught at home 3) I didn't make an effort to "fit in" 4) one bitch even told my mom I should exercise more to lose some weight so that kids would respect me.

It's never society's fault, it's always your fault if you can't fit in cause you weren't born a Chad.

Last edited:
And still now as an incel you're told 'its your fault' for not being able to have gf

There's nothing u can do to change being ugly

I remember ending up in a fight with a Gypsy classmate in school and it was only me that ended up in trouble after (probably because he was a minority) despite him starting it first. He left the elementary school that same year and never finished it.

Last edited:
Tbh this is the reason why people go er and so many school shootings happen. They always blame the sub8 men for everything bad that happens to him. I don’t blame these people a bit for what they do

Downloadfile 19

May God cleanse the world with nuclear missiles.

Tbh this is the reason why people go er and so many school shootings happen. They always blame the sub8 men for everything bad that happens to him. I don’t blame these people a bit for what they do

And still now as an incel you're told 'its your fault' for not being able to have gf

There's nothing u can do to change being ugly
why is it becoming more men's fault that they are incels?

so many based greycels lately

so many based greycels lately
Shortcells got banned earlier today. I am one of the refugees. Btw how do I stop being a graycel?How much posts do I need?

Shortcells got banned earlier today. I am one of the refugees. Btw how do I stop being a graycel?How much posts do I need?
500 posts and you need to be registered at least for a week
if you want to postmaxx then go to

500 posts and you need to be registered at least for a week
Oh ok. Can you choose your color or do you get different colors as you post more and more?
if you want to postmaxx then go to
Nah I want to earn it legitimately. Won’t feel like I deserved it otherwise

Oh ok. Can you choose your color or do you get different colors as you post more and more?

you can find it in the right side of your profile

I'm kind of itching for WW3 to start, would like to see the Koreas go at it, or Sino-Indian relations to deterioriate, and for the Russians to start a land war in the Baltics.
I would hope it happens in 2030s though, need to do the LL and roidmaxx and martialartmaxx.

I used to go to my school with a knife ¿Why most bullied kids doesn't do the same shit? You will still receive verbal bully but no physical aggression. Nothing to lose being an incel

I used to go to my school with a knife ¿Why most bullied kids doesn't do the same shit? You will still receive verbal bully but no physical aggression. Nothing to lose being an incel
Go ER

I would LLmaxx, after that I would gymcel/roidmaxx while acquiring martial arts techniques and also weaponmaxx as well.
after LLmaxx you will probably won't be able to walk

after LLmaxx you will probably won't be able to walk
There are some types of nails that people can still perform athletic-related stuff, particularly the internal nails.

1) I couldn't defend myself
= If he does, it’s still his fault for “starting it” cuz the NTs will just NT there way out of shit as usual, and NTs trust eachother more.

2) I lacked social skills that were supposed to have been taught at home
= I thought this was what school is for? Easy to talk to people that already love you unconditionally (excluding incel bros with bad parents) but with an entire jungle of Cro-magnoid Hyperborean cavemen, baboon people, discount mutt Aztecs, and goblins? That’s another story.

3) I didn't make an effort to "fit in"
= if your ugly and non-NT, probably gonna have a hard time and these savages are gonna break your mind at some point. If ugly and NT, could possibly make a small circle of pitying normgroids or use a form of resource to manipulate your way into “isolated” status at best.

4) one bitch even told my mom I should exercise more to lose some weight so that kids would respect me.
= You can go from physical bullying to verbal bullying or isolation depending on how ugly you are. Either way, you still lose cuz you get attacked on one end and get attacked psychologically on another.

I feel you.

Last edited:
Why u complain about ur height. Imagine being 1.60 :reeeeee:
Are you a zoomer? For zoomers under 6' is considered short ngl. My condolences for your 1.6m height.

I will be a teacher one of these days and I will make sure to put bullies in their place, I was never bullied but if they bully an ugly boy then that ugly boy will get my support.

Are you a zoomer? For zoomers under 6' is considered short ngl. My condolences for your 1.6m height.
I don´t know what Zoomer is, but im 24 years old. You can´t complain about 1.76cm JFL atleast u should be respected by almost every men there. Mike tyson was like 1.78cm and still he could literally kill any 2.0 meters tallfags :feelsBox:
I will be a teacher one of these days and I will make sure to put bullies in their place, I was never bullied but if they bully an ugly boy then that ugly boy will get my support.
Brutal af being a teacher. Imagine all the hot girls there and can´t do a shit :feelsree:

I don´t know what Zoomer is, but im 24 years old. You can´t complain about 1.76cm JFL atleast u should be respected by almost every men there. Mike tyson was like 1.78cm and still he could literally kill any 2.0 meters tallfags :feelsBox:
Cope he is wideframed compared me being a framecel 18 inch width.

Brutal af being a teacher. Imagine all the hot girls there and can´t do a shit :feelsree:
"Wassup bitch wanna get your grade up? Come and suck this dick."

My school teachers never gave a shit about ugly males problems. You had be a tall football chad for them to care

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back