Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Whenever I go to the mall with my friend, foids flirt with him and not me

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
Like it happens literally every time we go there. He doesn't try to rub it in because he knows I'm ugly, so he just chooses not to talk about it. The girls will smile at him, wave at him, and even occasionally go, "damn he cute!"

It makes me feel like complete shit. We are the same height. Both 5'7. But, my face is 2/10, so obviously women will never even shoot a smile or compliment my way.

I stopped going to the malls now. What the fuck was I even doing there? I had no money, I'm ugly, etc. I was practically asking to be mogged.

Never again

Your friend has to be a gigachad to be 5'7 and have foids coming up to him

Yeah wtf, how is a borderline turbomanlet getting compliments from random foids?
Well to be fair, most the girls look to be about 15 or 16. They probably aren't aware of their soaring SMV and therefore try to flirt with normies

Ask them for a double date

This post proves the blackpill.

You might as well not go to malls or if you do, cover your face up with a hood or something. Thats what I usually do.

You might as well not go to malls or if you do, cover your face up with a hood or something. Thats what I usually do.
Tried wearing a hood one time and some security guard came up to me giving me shit :lul:

Tried wearing a hood one time and some security guard came up to me giving me shit :lul:
Just be low inhib and this time keep the hood on while you're in public. I wear hoods in public and I don't get shit for it.

Why would you put yourself through that? Whenever I go to the mall, I make sure I go super early and get out as fast as possible before the normalfags and foids come piling in.

proves face>height. at that height youre safe if youre at least a 7 facially