Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Whenever I read a story about a female being raped, I can't help but smile

Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
Especially if it's a stuck-up jb and the perpetrator is incel looking.
How does it feel? To lose all of that privilege you posses in a single moment? To me, it feels like the sweet nectar of vengeance.

Whores deserve to be violated, if they flaunt their bodies like pieces of meat then they ARE pieces of meat. They are like rabid animals with no self-control, lusting after Chad's cock from the moment they hit puberty to the day they grow old and die. Instead of finding one guy, marrying him, and then having sex they jump from one to another with little regard. Considering their lifestyles, 2-3 dicks forced into their disgusting cunts wouldn't make much of a difference.

The rapists should leave behind a penny or two after they have their way with them - they act like literal whores anyways, lol.

Also, hi cucktears - hope you're triggered by this.

If hypergamy is considered natural then so is using your superior strength to subdue a woman and take what you want.

If hypergamy is considered natural then so is using your superior strength to subdue a woman and take what you want.
This.
You bitches want jungle law? You'll fucking get jungle law.

Progressively your posts just get more and more extreme. Not sure if trolling or still butthurt about 16 year old rejecting you

hi /r/cucktears

Progressively your posts just get more and more extreme. Not sure if trolling or still butthurt about 16 year old rejecting you

Is it me or are blue pilled posters such as you getting more common on this site?

Nah, I'm not trolling.
It's true though, I've slowly been going more and more insane as time goes on. The pain is becoming unbearable.

> Especially if it's a stuck-up jb and the perpetrator is incel looking.

This, if they want to pretend their social status is earned when their social skills are worse than any incel's they will get what they deserve

Completely agree OP, women want to use nature as an excuse to jump from Chad to Chad, yet I can't use nature as an excuse to overpower some slut and relieve myself.

Honestly they are so slow and stupid and 100% of the posts on their subreddit is either offtopic bullshit, /r/braincels or 4chan, there isn't a single post on their subreddit right now about this site even tho it's the biggest incel forum... I kinda feel like screen sniping this and posting it to there

Completely agree OP, women want to use nature as an excuse to jump from Chad to Chad, yet I can't use nature as an excuse to overpower some slut and relieve myself.

Honestly they are so slow and stupid and 100% of the posts on their subreddit is either offtopic bullshit, /r/braincels or 4chan, there isn't a single post on their subreddit right now about this site even tho it's the biggest incel forum... I kinda feel like screen sniping this and posting it to there
I'm glad they're finally off our back honestly. They're just annoying.

I smile when some guy kills his wife because she was a slut

I'm glad they're finally off our back honestly. They're just annoying.

Now they are just talking bullshit about how we are entitled and how we are on the narcissistic spectrum

JFL, not wanting to be denied a human need and seeing the social game and femoids for what they are is somehow a bad thing, they are so brainless they will even defend femoids who won't text first, saying that it's literally easier to swallow cum than to swallow pride (even if it's literally just to the point where you don't refuse to text first)

You can only take so much suffering before you become consumed with hate. I swear I'm not trolling, I simply hate females for making me like this.

Is it me or are blue pilled posters such as you getting more common on this site?

Blue pilled lmao? Like can you actually understand sentences before throwing reddit words?

I observed something about op and what do you know, he has self awareness.

Nah, I'm not trolling.
It's true though, I've slowly been going more and more insane as time goes on. The pain is becoming unbearable.

Happening alot around here. Can't blame you, but hope things get better for you.

High IQ post, cucktears can eat pig shit.

99.9% of the time it's "rape".

Most femoids get their first orgasm from "rape", it's too good a treatment for most of them.

They like being taken and violated, especially the pretty ones.

This bring back memories, I remember seeing him go from bluepilled /r/Foreveralone poster to one of the most blackpilled users here to being a fakecel (he was white of course).