Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Whenever i see a lone woman late at night i try to look as menacing as possible

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
So the bitch would get uncomfortable :lul: :lul:
I do weird low inhib walks and stare at them without blinking
Works every time, foid always start to walk faster

Whenever i see a woman alone at night its usually when she's treading on my territory.

I do a lot more than look menacing.

92535b7eccc730bcfaf7940d37523fdb

Thank you for your service

Don't get locked up

This is bad not only for you, but for all of us. You are giving them credibility when they complain about our behavior (even if you weren't serious about it), which will turn against us in the end considering how cucked is soyciety.

Don't do that again :feelswhat: I don't want to pay for the consequences of something I didn't do.

based and blackpilled to the max
you have reached blackpill nirvana

where you are exploiting their narcissistic belief that "everyone" wants to rape them or attack them

you have no intent to do anything but shining the mirror or on the bitches self love and egocentrism

This is bad not only for you, but for all of us. You are giving them credibility when they complain about our behavior (even if you weren't serious about it), which will turn against us in the end considering how cucked is soyciety.

Don't do that again :feelswhat: I don't want to pay for the consequences of something I didn't do.
Cope. Soyciety already despises us, it won’t get worse

Cope. Soyciety already despises us, it won’t get worse
It's not an absolute. It's a "spectrum" of hate. The more of those things you do, the more justified they will be to condemn us, imo.

Also make some weird noises while walking behind them. Scares them haha

run up behind them and tickle them

harassing muh kweens are not ok, this y u inkel!!! :soy:

I do the same with lolis. they get scared much easier and don't know what to do so it's double the fun. also who cares if roast gets scared? :feelsthink: best done after school, check them out on public transportation then walk behind them for a while after they get off :feelsohh: I've made them run in fear on multiple occasions. once by accident in fact :lul:

Be careful with that you may end up jailed for staring at women

JFL same, there was a time a woman was jogging towards this place where I buy food at night sometimes, she had a nice ass too, I just started walking really fast towards her (a ridiculously fast walking speed because it was catching up to her jogging lol) and she turned around and then started moving faster :feelskek:

If i wasnt so high inhib id follow a foid to scare the shit out of her. They deserve it tbh

I always think that women think i'm a disgusting creepy, i try to act like i don't even know they are there and avoid all eye contact.