Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

whenever I see ethnic men+ white women couple, they look like this:

• Thread starter Deleted member 8499
  • Start date
Are you sure the women arent taking advantage of the men op?

This seems like massive coping.

Yeah my Irl experience is seeing everytime I go out an Ethnic (Yes Typically a Black or a Mexican) with a white woman better looking than he is. Although, albeit rarely, on occasion you do see an Asian male with a white woman aswell, altho you never see a white man with a better looking woman, let alone a looksmatched woman. Makes me think.

Post them and I gurantee the white guy mogs the female.

Cringe

Surely if white men had it so easy, it wouldn't be hard to find examples even with a little bit of digging. Also facebook isn't a search engine, but I have seen some brutal Reverse Hyergamy there aswell.

I was talking about this one

juo4r_first-jpg.133524
'

He's a streamer
There aren't good looking ethnic woman, this is a good scapegoat to JBW because it ignores the obvious fact of ethnic woman preferring white males over their own race, except for the black race

And that even in white countries were white woman are a majority there are more ethnic woman with white males than ethnic males with white woman, except for the black race again.

Last edited:
This is an offensive racebait thread that promote divisive subversive tactics.

Because we all know very well that the racepill is true and we don’t need to attach each other.

There aren't good looking ethnic woman, this is a good scapegoat to JBW because it ignores the obvious fact of ethnic woman preferring white males over their own race, except for the black race

And that even in white countries were white woman are a majority there are more ethnic woman with white males than ethnic males with white woman, except for the black race again.
There Asian, Mongrel Races (Mexican, Filipino, Etc), hell even Indian Women who are better looking than some white men, saying that all ethnic women are ugly is a massive cope, so you'd think that because of this, you'd see more examples of reverse hypergamy since they apparently prefer whites over their own race? Surely, there'd be many examples considering they're supposedly "flocking" to white men right?

Reverse hypergamy is indeed the ultimate counter to JBW because hypergamy is one of the biggest issues among Incels, so the fact that reverse hypergamy seems to almost exclusively benefit Ethnics, and only a small minority of whites get to "reap the rewards" of swarthes of women they mog, means White Incels, are Truecels, even more so if they're poor and can't even attempt to reap the so called benefits of SEAmaxxing or locationmaxxing in general.

There Asian, Mongrel Races (Mexican, Filipino, Etc), hell even Indian Women who are better looking than some white men, saying that all ethnic women are ugly is a massive cope, so you'd think that because of this, you'd see more examples of reverse hypergamy since they apparently prefer whites over their own race? Surely, there'd be many examples considering they're supposedly "flocking" to white men right?

Reverse hypergamy is indeed the ultimate counter to JBW because hypergamy is one of the biggest issues among Incels, so the fact that reverse hypergamy seems to almost exclusively benefit Ethnics, and only a small minority of whites get to "reap the rewards" of swarthes of women they mog, means White Incels, are Truecels, even more so if they're poor and can't even attempt to reap the so called benefits of SEAmaxxing or locationmaxxing in general.
What the heck is reverse hypergamy? ugly ethnic woman with good looking white males is still foid hypergamy.

Ah I realized you are saying ugly ethnic men with good looking white woman

Last edited:
What the heck is reverse hypergamy? ugly ethnic woman with good looking white males is still foid hypergamy.
Reverse hypergamy is when the man is the uglier than the woman in a romantic/sexual relationship. Obviously its very uncommon in and of itself. Hypergamy tends to be the rule, however when Reverse Hypergamy DOES happen, almost always, it's an ethnic man with a better looking white woman. It's very rare that you'll find reverse hypergamy with a white man. It does happen, but almost never, and as a result its much easier to find hundreds if not thousands of examples of Ethnic Male reverse hypergamy but its very hard to find in comparison white male reverse hypergamy.

It's more of a problem than shere numbers because Quality >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Quantity

JFL, the guy isn’t even ethnic.

2/10 40 Year Old Fat Ethnic Women Reject me, but it's still true. The bare minimum should always be your looksmatched virgin even if you're an Incel. Compromising is cucked, you should make sure you achieve what you deserve by any means necessary.