Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Whenever I start to feel down, I go to r/depression to feel better about myself

i prefer to browse cuckold subs (especially BBC @Colvin76 ones) :feelshaha: but that should work too
Also bruh imagine hating yourself, even as a subhuman i don't hate myself. These cucks and kids are ridiculous.

They banned me from there because I posted studies that demonstrated psychedelics cure depression. Apparently, they want to stay in the pit of despair :feelsLSD:
Jfl

It’s filled with femoids who can’t get GigaChad dick.

i prefer to browse cuckold subs (especially BBC @Colvin76 ones) :feelshaha: but that should work too
Also bruh imagine hating yourself, even as a subhuman i don't hate myself. These cucks and kids are ridiculous.
Indeed son, I love myself and the subhumanity that comes with it. Jfl, they're just seeking attention. None of them battle real issues. "Muh chemical inbalance" more like, stop being a subhuman. :feelskek:
They banned me from there because I posted studies that demonstrated psychedelics cure depression. Apparently, they want to stay in the pit of despair :feelsLSD:
But then they don't get to seek attention! Jfl at wanting to help them in any way, shape or form.
It’s filled with femoids who can’t get GigaChad dick.
Indeed. NO SYMPATHY for people who can get sex.

"boohoo I'm "sad" but I'm female so give me free karma and gold" the sub.
man I knew reddit was bad but damn.

"boohoo I'm "sad" but I'm female so give me free karma and gold" the sub.
man I knew reddit was bad but damn.
Jfl at the cucks on there and the "sad" femorrhoids who just can't get any Chad to rail them.