Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When's the last time you felt alive? Really satisfied and enjoying life. And what could make you feel alive again in the future?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
It's been more than a few years for me. Getting drunk got you that feeling, of course it's artificial and it completely destroys your life for a short time of feeling good and a long time of feeling bad.

But getting a girlfriend/laid wouldn't do shit for me. It would maybe be nice for a short while, but a cunt doesn't improve your life, it only worsens it.

Last edited:
When I didn't eat carbs

C5EA52B5 42F4 44C3 9CB4 E0EC3D3B758E

I’ve had decent days tho like today is nice I guess I fell kinda content today

Not a single case that didn't involve heavy drug use

14, when I first discovered drugs and puberty hadn't taken its toll yet

I do not remember. Alcohol gives me some temporary satisfaction, but not much. Only sex could give me real satisfaction.

In like 2017 when i went to the gym with my only friend, i was anxious as hell at first but got over it fast when i did my first rep couple of reps

when i took psychedelics, I wish more copes like prostitution and psychedelics could be legalized to distract us. Some places have legalized marijuana which is a good step but anyone whos tried both will tell you weed is fucking weak shit

October 2016 was the last month I felt content. I was attending college while (at the time I thought) I was beginning to form a nice social circle.
Ofc everyone stopped talking to me and I dropped out.
True contentedness? late 00s

Can't remember. I usually don't drink but three months ago I went to a club and drank a little bit of vodka, it felt good ngl

14, when I first discovered drugs and puberty hadn't taken its toll yet
jesus 14 years old kids are doing drugs these days

I would say that I have never truly been happy. Some of my old copes used to be able to get me there, like creative writing, but they just don't seem to do anything for me anymore. It's sad really

2015 / early 2016 was the last time i felt it. But the last time i felt like that consistently was probbly never tbh

Don't feel so good these days, browsing this place surely do take a major toll on my emotional health. Just want to get away from all this Sex, Stacy, Chad, Fakecel bullshit. I just can't deal with all this now I have exams coming up and I have to study a lot. 1 month long hard reset is what I need. Just don't want to waste my time thinking about things which I can't control. Would love to have some friends irl right now. Need some emotional support, feeling a bit suicidal and anhedonic :(
This is probably my last post. I'll probably be back next month, maybe August? Idk I just want to distance myself from the internet for a while.
see ya everyone :):p:heart:

Can't remember. I usually don't drink but three months ago I went to a club and drank a little bit of vodka, it felt good ngl

jesus 14 years old kids are doing drugs these days
Don't take the Lord's name in vain bro

nothing really comes to mind

I honestly don’t remember, maybe there was never a time like that.

Most of us do not even know what it's like to be truly alive. probably in my childhood like 2001

Best times was when I first started smoking weed and getting high, after a while doing it everyday for few years it just gets boring

First suicidal thoughts when I turned 13 :feelsUnreal:

Best times was when I first started smoking weed and getting high, after a while doing it everyday for few years it just gets boring
Have you smoked weed with @Napoleon de Geso ?

back in 2000 playing command and conquer 1

when i was 5.Every other time when i felt good i was reminded of how shit everything is but when i was 5 life seemed amazing.

Don't feel so good these days, browsing this place surely do take a major toll on my emotional health. Just want to get away from all this Sex, Stacy, Chad, Fakecel bullshit. I just can't deal with all this now I have exams coming up and I have to study a lot. 1 month long hard reset is what I need. Just don't want to waste my time thinking about things which I can't control. Would love to have some friends irl right now. Need some emotional support, feeling a bit suicidal and anhedonic :(
This is probably my last post. I'll probably be back next month, maybe August? Idk I just want to distance myself from the internet for a while.
see ya everyone :):p:heart:
Best of luck. It's good idea to take break. site is cyclical, gets boring and take break then back and it's fun again. Also good to study max/ money max as those are key for mgtow maxing.

Everytime i take entheogens which lately is quite often

2010 before my dad left. That was over a decade ago.