Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Where a beach becomes like mountains and what you may prefer

• Thread starter Deleted member 27204
  • Start date

What getaway do you prefer if you had to choose?

• Beach

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Mountains

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 27204

Self-banned
-
You ever hear of that saying that the beach is for extroverted people while the mountains are for introverted people?

The thing is given enough time and allure of wanting to be different, normies could shift to want to visiting the mountains instead of the beach.
The normies that shift to wanting to visit the mountains could be more extroverted than the original group of people that liked to visit the mountains.
So over time going to the mountains as a getaway becomes something more and more extroverted normies do. This makes the mountains less of a place where there's mostly introverted people.
By the same exchange if less of the extroverted normies are going to the beach as a getaway that makes the beach less of place where there's mostly extroverted people.

So eventually it could come to be known that the beach is more for introverted people while the mountains are more for extroverted people.

You already see this happening already ngl
Many chads and stacies are filming videos of themselves "getting away from it all" and hiking in the woods rather than visiting the beach.
Going into the "great outdoors" and walking a hiking trail is now something a lot of couples apparently do on dates rather than taking a walk on the beach. It explains why a lot of people here have started seeing PDA occurring in previously serene secluded places usually devoid of people like the mountains and hiking trails.

The trend could go into overdrive so that the beach ends up being less of an attractive option to normies than the mountains.
Then incels may have more of the beach to explore without running into normies which I assume incels would find more ideal.

So which do you prefer? The mountains or the beach?
It's unpopular to say here but I actually like the beach better because of the sand, ocean and waves and lack of roads, shrubbery and land animals you might encounter in the mountains.
What about you?

empty beach. I did used to love the mountains tho as a kid

You ever hear of that saying that the beach is for extroverted people while the mountains are for introverted people?

The thing is given enough time and allure of wanting to be different, normies could shift to want to visiting the mountains instead of the beach.
The normies that shift to wanting to visit the mountains could be more extroverted than the original group of people that liked to visit the mountains.
So over time going to the mountains as a getaway becomes something more and more extroverted normies do. This makes the mountains less of a place where there's mostly introverted people.
By the same exchange if less of the extroverted normies are going to the beach as a getaway that makes the beach less of place where there's mostly extroverted people.

So eventually it could come to be known that the beach is more for introverted people while the mountains are more for extroverted people.

You already see this happening already ngl
Many chads and stacies are filming videos of themselves "getting away from it all" and hiking in the woods rather than visiting the beach.
Going into the "great outdoors" and walking a hiking trail is now something a lot of couples apparently do on dates rather than taking a walk on the beach. It explains why a lot of people here have started seeing PDA occurring in previously serene secluded places usually devoid of people like the mountains and hiking trails.

The trend could go into overdrive so that the beach ends up being less of an attractive option to normies than the mountains.
Then incels may have more of the beach to explore without running into normies which I assume incels would find more ideal.

So which do you prefer? The mountains or the beach?
It's unpopular to say here but I actually like the beach better because of the sand, ocean and waves and lack of roads, shrubbery and land animals you might encounter in the mountains.
What about you?
I would prefer solitude in both but to favour the one most out of the two would definitely be the beach due to the gloomy waves if it’s grey clouds or the nice sunshine which makes it joyous to me than interacting with anyone.

I prefer anywhere where there is less people. Heck, at this moment I'd prefer to be in an empty desolate or abandoned mall than be in a forest filled with hundreds of normies (as an example). Where I live (Midwest US) I haven't seen mountains in over a decade, so perhaps the novelty of the scenery would be something that interests me.

My perfect scenario for a beach would be one with no people, moderate temperature, and clouds (perhaps even some fog). Places in general that have a mystical aura are what I like. Another thing for me is sometimes it can fun to not know all the details of where you are, perhaps mountains can provide that by being a more obscure region and by making it more difficult to know direction (north, south, east, west) without a compass.

In some sandbox games I've played sometimes I would teleport myself to some random coordinates(trying to find my way back w/out looking at the map) and I'd think I was in one part of the map only to discover I was on the completely opposite end. That's always been fascinating for me, it reminds me of my childhood when I didn't know all the streets around where I live and everything was just a chaotic mess.

I would prefer solitude in both but to favour the one most out of the two would definitely be the beach due to the gloomy waves if it’s grey clouds or the nice sunshine which makes it joyous to me than interacting with anyone.
I agree. The beach is a lot more joyous whether clouds or sunshine (as long as it is not raining) compared to the mountains imo. While with mountains with few exceptions it's best when the sky is completely clear and the sun is shining.

I prefer anywhere where there is less people. Heck, at this moment I'd prefer to be in an empty desolate or abandoned mall than be in a forest filled with hundreds of normies (as an example). Where I live (Midwest US) I haven't seen mountains in over a decade, so perhaps the novelty of the scenery would be something that interests me.
Interesting tbh. Forests are pretty overrated ngl unless it's the classic open kind of forest with enough space to walk between the trees and with some rocky low areas with streams.

My perfect scenario for a beach would be one with no people, moderate temperature, and clouds (perhaps even some fog). Places in general that have a mystical aura are what I like.
Seems like the Pacific Northwest or Atlantic Canada would be a good fit then tbh

Another thing for me is sometimes it can fun to not know all the details of where you are, perhaps mountains can provide that by being a more obscure region and by making it more difficult to know direction (north, south, east, west) without a compass.
Agreed. Plenty of that in mountainous areas in the tropics too. For example there are the sparser populated islands of Hawaii

In some sandbox games I've played sometimes I would teleport myself to some random coordinates(trying to find my way back w/out looking at the map) and I'd think I was in one part of the map only to discover I was on the completely opposite end. That's always been fascinating for me, it reminds me of my childhood when I didn't know all the streets around where I live and everything was just a chaotic mess.
Map customization and the seed that randomly generated different scenery was one of the big appeals about minecraft ngl

Last edited:
I agree. The beach is a lot more joyous whether clouds or sunshine (as long as it is not raining) compared to the mountains imo. While with mountains with few exceptions it's best when the sky is completely clear and the sun is shining.
Pretty much but i do like mountains with this view
E93EE149 6430 43F6 A377 29D540C3DF21

Pretty much but i do like mountains with this viewView attachment 343977
tbh unless the mountain is classic with a bare lookout area it's not worth really going to. There are a low of lower practically hill like mounds that are classified as mountains where there is no treeline. Those are only interesting to be on for like a few minutes at most.

Are you even athletic enough to climb mountains, kid?
Yeah. I went to the Appalachia’s as a kid. Mountain mogs beach to hell and back. Culturally, geographically, in weather, population, just EVERYTHING.

Yeah. I went to the Appalachia’s as a kid. Mountain mogs beach to hell and back. Culturally, geographically, in weather, population, just EVERYTHING.
Agreed. My dad used to take me to climb mountains all the time as a kid. One of my favorite activities

Mountains. Beautiful autumns, beautiful winters, if only they didn't have shitty Internet.