Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill where are sand foids

Uglymuggly

Uglymuggly

Sub 4
-
i rarely see them. do they fuck sand niggers or sub 6 whites? @tehgymcel420 @gymletethnicel @Irredeemable

They're called beurettes.

i am sub 4 white man
where is my virgin sand foid

also where are nigger foids...the answer is that only the men are escaping to Europe crossing the Mediterranean. Only watch who is coming to Lampedusa, Malta, Ceuta, Melilla...only young, fit males.

tfw no arab gf :feelsrope:
over blow up sandwhores (in minecraft) and the other foids tbh
also where are nigger foids...the answer is that only the men are escaping to Europe crossing the Mediterranean. Only watch who is coming to Lampedusa, Malta, Ceuta, Melilla...only young, fit males.
female only immigration should be implemented tbh

the sand foids ive seen larp as white(if they can) and get chads

They fuck niggers and sandniggers mostly, but go for cumskins also but to a lesser degree. They completely hate curries like me, btw. Fuck 'em, but I am sure the niggers, sandniggers and some cumskins got that covered already.

i rarely see them. do they fuck sand niggers or sub 6 whites? @tehgymcel420 @gymletethnicel @Irredeemable
Chaddams and white boys. But remember sand foids hate manlets, they are like sheboons in that regard.

Last edited:
Sand whores crave height jfl.
Tbh. I had an Iranian hole in my high school class who would frequently mock short guys for their height. It was enraging because she was no taller than 163cm at most, a ”femlet”.

the sand foids ive seen larp as white(if they can) and get chads

This is true. Gigi Hadid and the other Hadid are sand foids but they Lars as whites

i need to try fucking a sandfoid once

Most sandfoids are like fat ugly sheboons anyway. Good that they veil.

But sometimes there's a good one.