Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Where are your bullies now?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
The two ppl who made fun of my appearence the most have gfs rn. One of them lost their virginity at 14 and the other at 16. The rest are all doing well in college n are having a good life and have lots of friends. There are no consequences to bullying someone for their physical appearance in this soyciety.

@BummerDrummer @Colvin76

I hope they’re fucking dead and writhing in Hell. But in reality, they’re successful with women, socially competent and attractive so they’re likely enjoying life while I rot alone with no girlfriend, just as they said I would.

“But bullies always lose!”

I don’t know where they are tbh, and I don’t really care about it either.

Probably doing normie shit and living while I rot alive; I don't know the exact details, I don't keep track and I don't care. It's over anyway.

I hope they’re fucking dead and writhing in Hell. But in reality, they’re successful with women, socially competent and attractive so they’re likely enjoying life while I rot alone with no girlfriend, just as they said I would.

Karma will get to them! :soy:

never was bullied

Millionaire banking off rich parents

i dont really care and i have no idea where they are

They are slaying pussy probably

The two ppl who made fun of my appearence the most have gfs rn. One of them lost their virginity at 14 and the other at 16. The rest are all doing well in college n are having a good life and have lots of friends. There are no consequences to bullying someone for their physical appearance in this soyciety.

@BummerDrummer @Colvin76
One is in TOP 20 college in USA paid for his parents other is on the way to getting D1 Scholarship

@BummerDrummer @Colvin76
one of the cocksuckers I know is a drug addict and recovering still gets foid messages. The other is in uni doing a music degree for his roadman rap career. The others are just being the typical normniggers they are and I find it funny how miserable there lives will end up being. I'm still enjoying and breezing through things as we speak, though boredom and misery does set in for me time to time, however, I just do what I want afterwards.

I think I'm the exception my bullies weren't Chads or chadlites. One was fat and had the fugly polish/Lithuanian albino looking facial features (white blondeish hair, pale, pig nose and beady oval eyes that feels like they're popping out at you) he was like 2 or 3 inches shorter than me (I'm 5ft 11)

The other bully was a turbo manlet, shorter than BummerDrummer I think, like 5ft 2 or something looking back on it I dont know why I let myself get bullied by the turbo manlet when I easily could've stepped on him, this was like in Year 7 though so that's probably why .

Also in my latter school years, I'm embarrassed to admit this, but mthere was this one black foid who kept antagonising me by embarrassing me in front of her friends or my other classmates. You know how female bullies tend to play with you emotionally/mentally whereas Male bullies are more physical.

I'm probably better off than them but I'm too scared to look them up on social media because I don't think I could handle the suifuel if it turns out I was wrong and they've ascended.

Ironically Chad's were always nice or ok to me, I wasn't friends with them but we got on. It was always the other uggos who treated me bad.

I think I'm the exception my bullies weren't Chads or chadlites. One was fat and had the fugly polish/Lithuanian albino looking facial features (white blondeish hair, pale, pig nose and beady oval eyes that feels like they're popping out at you) he was like 2 or 3 inches shorter than me (I'm 5ft 11)

The other bully was a turbo manlet, shorter than BummerDrummer I think, like 5ft 2 or something looking back on it I dont know why I let myself get bullied by the turbo manlet when I easily could've stepped on him, this was like in Year 7 though so that's probably why .

Also in my latter school years, I'm embarrassed to admit this, but mthere was this one black foid who kept antagonising me by embarrassing me in front of her friends or my other classmates. You know how female bullies tend to play with you emotionally/mentally whereas Male bullies are more physical.

I'm probably better off than them but I'm too scared to look them up on social media because I don't think I could handle the suifuel if it turns out I was wrong and they've ascended.

Ironically Chad's were always nice or ok to me, I wasn't friends with them but we got on. It was always the other uggos who treated me bad.
Ye I know what u mean I had this foid who would do stuff like say hi to me or ask me out as a joke or as a dare to make me feel awkward and then her friends all laugh

I wasn't really bullied, I was just socially outcasted.

Living average lives and losing their hair, fortunately.

I wasn't really bullied, I was just socially outcasted.
Ye it's either you are socially outcasted or are bullied. Atm I'm socially outcasted meaning I'm so invisible I don't even get bullied. Only treated like shit by teachers and other students but not as frequently as when I had """""friends""""""

getting married

Most of them are successful in life apart from one who lost his two parents in a car accident.

Most of them were millionaires and continue to be. Every single person from my class is in a relationship or has been in multiple. As far as I know, I’m the only retard who got the honor to grow up to become an incel.

Never really had actual bullies luckily. But I had several enemies. I have no idea about their whereabouts and I don’t care. Hopefully they all killed themselves by now (in Minecraft)

no idea since i refuse to look them up

I dont know. I would never look them up.

With their extroverted personality and looks, they most likely gotten gfs

I didn't have any bullies.