Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Where can I get motivation from?

B

BetaJake

Banned
-
Everytime I come home from college I'm drained and feel mentally and even physically weak; and it's not from working too hard or anything like that.

It's from the condescending looks I get from strangers on the way to college and in the corridors, and I'm isolated from all the other students because they all hate me and ignore me, even my teachers hate me for no reason. This one teacher always picks out the tiny and rare mistakes I make and gets annoyed at me for it. Other than that they always ignore me and I'm never validated for anything I've done unlike other students.

For this reason I end up arriving home and only having enough strength to either lie in bed, go on my phone or play video games. I was even meant to make a thread on this yesterday but didn't have enough energy to do so.

I never study, so in all my tests I only manage to get the minimum requirement for what is considered acceptable. But my next tests are very important and I need to do well on them.

Is there anything I can do to gain motivation? It would not only help me in education but also in life in general.

Getting a GF

I started daydreammaxxing a few months ago, with surprisingly good results. I imagine a world where I have a qt gf who I fuck all the time and am not an autistic sperg. It's very strange but somehow it actually manages to make me feel less depressed. Maybe this is how people who cope with waifus feel? I don't know. I find that getting lots of sunlight exposure outside makes me feel better too.

There's a youtuber called "The Drug Classroom" and he has videos explaining drugs and its affect on the human body

Pray to God and Jesus Christ.

Sacrifice a roastie beef submarine to Poseidon!

you cant
there's nothing
it's fucking over

Just take roids. They can't make people like you, but if you get physically more muscular and have a more testosterone soaked scent, you'll be left alone for someone more low-t to get bullied.

If you do take roids though, do plenty of research and make sure your "cycle" (period on roids) is timed so that your recovery period (called PCT, post cycle therapy) coincides with a month long period where you can avoid people, otherwise the oppose of the above will occur and as your natural testosterone levels are recovering you'll be treated horribly while testosterone is low.

Sex has been men's primary source of motivation since humanity evolved.

I would tell you if i knew.