Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Where can I go or find serious academic discussion on inceldom?

HowCanSheSlap

HowCanSheSlap

Banned
-
I used to be on r/The_Graypill but it's basically a dead sub. Is there anywhere else I can go for good academic discussion - which might include some foids in the discussion too? I am actually keen to talk to them ( :soy: )

I think I'm a 'self-critical incel'. Some parts of inceldom I like - it exposes the modern hypocrisy of feminism, the unfairness and silent discrimination ugly men face, and the dangers of liberalism and western culture. Other parts I consider detached from reality (or unable to conceive of a different reality). In that sense, I'm not here to "cope" all my life, I believe in change and if an incel-favourable ideas are formulated than that can take effect changes in society. But I think it's a sign of maturity (I'm oldcel) and coping is just giving up and not fighting back against the system.

I'm a realist I don't think the blackpill is a truism that is in play at all times and places, neither do I think it is completely irrelevant (especially in western societies) - but I do think we can envisage a world where the fate of millions of men aren't doomed to its consequences.

Last edited:
All blackpilled places have been purged from existence, This is the only place left.

All blackpilled places have been purged from existence, This is the only place left.

Pretty much this, as any mainstream platform would never tolerate such discourse regarding the blackpill and critiques of feminism, especially in academia.

Ironically, if it wasnt so riddled with feminists bluepilled ideology, gender studies is basically what youre looking for. I mean shit the blackpill basically is gender studies: what can science tell us about the relationships between and nature of men and women? The blackpill offers a theoretical framework for answering that question.

Of course, feminists have long since turned the field into a mechanism to push their agenda and ideological bullshit. But at the base level gender studies amounts to the study of gender and its implications in society. The same can be said for other social sciences such as psych and sociology.

As far as the whole "wanting to make a change in society" thing, MRAs are your best bet, though they have their own set of problems for as a community

CuckTears (ded serious)

You can discuss with IT