• There's a new bill going through the US Congress that will allow the US government to scan your online messages and emails. We feel it's important for our members to be informed of threats to free speech and the EARN IT Act, if passed into law, it could be used to take down smaller platforms or websites with little or no reason including this website. This is an obvious overreach by the US government that already abuses it power as is and it shouldn't stand.

Where can we donate?

God

God

Recruit
-
I would be a pleasure.

V

VileGeneticTrash

Officer
-
21h 53m
legit same, please dont put ads on or coin miners

RippedRichandIncel

RippedRichandIncel

Recruit
-
SergeantIncel you should definitely make a paypal/bitcoin donation page and sticky it.

V

VileGeneticTrash

Officer
-
21h 53m
I would donate 0.01 bitcoin every month if it meant no more issues with incelqueers

reverse_osmosis

reverse_osmosis

Recruit
-
SergeantIncel you should definitely make a paypal/bitcoin donation page and sticky it.
I agree. I'd be happy to donate to something I know will keep us safe.

I'd also suggest perhaps figuring out some other preventative measures for who gets to join. As happy as I am about the open registrations, it could also lead to undercover inceltearfags and their supporters coming in here and trying to crash the party.

Maybe an invite system, post limiting (can't just willy nilly start threads without a certain number of posts, etc)

I'd be happy to help mod if you ever need someone. I used to run several phbb boards (hosted and moderated) over a decade ago.