Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Where did all the chatcels go

Cheesecel

Cheesecel

mentally crippled by sister-less teen years
★★★★★
I know I took a long break I still didn’t get any pussy don’t worry. It just seems like the chatcels were here and then one day they all left. It’s suicidefuel ngl.

Oh right , we have a chat

Its weird how chat has 1 message per 10min, on other websites its spamming messages. Maybe if it would count in post count it would bring it to life.

wow theres chat here
cool

I got banned for a year and all the chatbros I used to speak to either got banned or haven't bene online. :feelsrope:

The Fall/Winter of 2018 was the Golden Age of chat. I miss the old days, chat is pretty dead now ngl.

I got banned for a year and all the chatbros I used to speak to either got banned or haven't bene online. :feelsrope:
brutal for chatcels who still are on the site ngl.
Its weird how chat has 1 message per 10min, on other websites its spamming messages. Maybe if it would count in post count it would bring it to life.
eh, I find chat rooms tend to really vary now. A lot of them are dead as fuck on old forum style sites and sites dedicated to chat rooms can have so many rooms that most of them are pretty much dead.