Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Where did all the other incels go?

Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
There were 40,000 subscribers on r/incels before it got banned, right? This site only has 5,732 members as I type this. Even if some incel Redditors ascended and simply forgot to unsubscribe, there still had to be other places where some incels migrated after the banning.

My theory is that a large percentage of those who didn't come here went to /r9k/ and Lookism, the cucks went to braincels and FA, and some others went to (((MGTOW))) and Incelocalypse. What do you think?

It's easier to hit subscribe than join a forum.

most weren’t even real, braincels is active and I recognize like 5 users names here

there were many casualties. :feelsbadman:
We will have our revenge soon.

inceldom is real for only a small group of minority. like %1 of population.

I only joined a couple of days ago.

I left the incel "community" for a while after r/incels got banned. I was not made aware that this was the backup plan unit about January. I'd guess that alot of the former people there have no idea this place exists. I didn't for months.

I wonder wear incels like Hopecel, dontcryimalreadydead, orangefez, based truecel, theengineer, and others have gone. They were ma niggas.

When r/incels was banned, it's likely they went into diaspora. A pity, it would be awesome if this site had over 40,000 members. Though that might be unrealistic and the majority of members on there weren't likely incels anyway.

They werent trucels like us.

I wonder wear incels like Hopecel, dontcryimalreadydead, orangefez, based truecel, theengineer, and others have gone. They were ma niggas.
Orangefez and Based Truecel registered here but haven't posted in several months..

A lot of people who initially migrated here from r/incels left this site voluntarily after a while. I will say that it is very different from the sub in many ways. Perhaps it did not appeal to them.

Also, less alts.

FA6BC616 1E1F 4BA4 A2C3 1EE60F3D8EEE

I often wonder how many of us just quietly rope and just disappear without the world even noticing

non - believer heathens who didnt follow the truecel path. :feelsree: