Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Where did everyone go? This place is getting smaller everyday

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
This site can barely get 200 people max online these days during peak hours.

A few months back that used to be a lot bigger.

Is everyone just quitting .co or something?

I haven't really been keeping track of this tbh but yeah I remember it usually being around ~300 people online at a time a few months ago

can't really think of an explanation. might be something to do with coronavirus & quarantine giving people more free time

Im going to bed earlier and i only browse on here usually, i gotta play vidya

Obviously they are all out slaying or just roped

They probably got tired of the amount of human garbage that this form contains

this is what happened to the missing users

they're all with their girlfriends :feelsbadman:

They're finally LDAR'ing.

They got tired of larping

Work, bad economy to worry about because of the coronavirus, taking a break from the news and stories about women in general...
Probably many reasons in addition to how a lot of users here get banned.
The range of topics that are discussed has also been largely exhausted for the time being since it's all water is wet to people on this site at this point.

I think the braincel ban caused the amount of users to spike a few months ago but it's just getting back to normal levels now. I heard that before the ban online users rarely went above 200.

With corona many people don't even touch each other anymore so I guess inceldom became less relevant.

We either coped or roped

It’s much lamer than in 2018. Threads are much less based and the users all feel like 15 year olds who barely grasp any aspect of the blackpill and just want to be edgy. I rarely even lurk here anymore

It's always been like this

If one reads older threads, one sees that around half or more of the participants are now banned.

They are out there slaying.

The number of active users needs to increase five fold, it really is getting boring.

I feel like it has been a lot slower lately, seems like a lot of postmaxxers got bored of postmaxxing

I think the braincel ban caused the amount of users to spike a few months ago but it's just getting back to normal levels now. I heard that before the ban online users rarely went above 200.
this is true

Got tired of LARPing, went back to their gf

Most people meet the rope at some point.

My theory is that most incels crave interactions with foids (even online) so they'd rather use Twatter or Reddit than a based forum that bans foids on sight.

Maybe they've gone back to wage cucking because lockdowns are starting to ease, I know I have . That mostly leaves the NEETs and youngcels on break from school, that is if they're not gaming or talking to their cringe waifu shrines

There's only so much you can talk about when it comes to inceldom before it gets repetitive, that and bans of course. Like, a shit ton of bans kek.

this site consists of 70% fakecels (that includes some mods).
its only natural that the site will be less active over time.
it corrobrates my thesis on this site lmao

Work, bad economy to worry about because of the coronavirus, taking a break from the news and stories about women in general...
Probably many reasons in addition to how a lot of users here get banned.
The range of topics that are discussed has also been largely exhausted for the time being since it's all water is wet to people on this site at this point.

Maybe they got sick of all the annoying youngcels, fakecels and pedo talk on here. I know i have.

1) google chokes off traffic
all goes to FB or reddit

2) most want to spread bluepilled shit or shill tranny / gay shit and get banned

I haven't noticed any difference tbh