Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Where did FrothySolutions the resident bluepiller go?

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
He was one of those American social cuckservative oldcels that I've come to despise, I have a feeling he probably stormed the Capitol and got FBIceled.

That or he roped after 47 years of virginity, finally realizing that his dream of being approached by cheerleader Stacies half his age was unrealistic.

if he made it to age 47 without roping he's probably just never going to do it. seems in line with what he's said to me personally

he stopped posting before the capitol riots. his later posts seemed to imply that he believed the US government was going to start cracking down on "extremist" movements like this after biden's inauguration so he withdrew from the forum

He was one of those American social cuckservative oldcels that I've come to despise, I have a feeling he probably stormed the Capitol and got FBIceled.

That or he roped after 47 years of virginity, finally realizing that his dream of being approached by cheerleader Stacies half his age was unrealistic.
If you support any kind of movement, including capital riots, you are a bluepilled fakecel.
@Edmund_Kemper weren't you saying he roped?

If you support any kind of movement, including capital riots, you are a bluepilled fakecel.
@Edmund_Kemper weren't you saying he roped?
I think he probably roped. I know he had a mid life crisis and wanted to party the way college students do

Maybe it was COVID. In that case I feel bad for him.

I think he probably roped. I know he had a mid life crisis and wanted to party the way college students do
we are still college age. I've never partied ever in my life. What about you?

"He" probably finished her college paper about us and must be fucking her vegan 6" 4 blonde Chad bf right now.

we are still college age. I've never partied ever in my life. What about you?
I went to parties in elementary school (it’s easy going to them in elementary school). I went to only 2 in middle school. I never went to any in HS or college. (Although I went to a teenage party when I was like 10)

A guy who posts on IT calling others bluepillers. Jfl you've never said a genuine thing here ever

brutal

I have gone to a dozen or two and highly regret all of them.
did you interact with people, or just rot in the corner?
I went to parties in elementary school (it’s easy going to them in elementary school). I went to only 2 in middle school. I never went to any in HS or college. (Although I went to a teenage party when I was like 10)
mogs me still, no one invited me in elementary school or middle school

did you interact with people, or just rot in the corner?

mogs me still, no one invited me in elementary school or middle school
one or two acquaintances

usually id just get drunk to the point where social interaction wasnt entirely too daunting, or where i was too physically sick to continue

one or two acquaintances

usually id just get drunk to the point where social interaction wasnt entirely too daunting, or where i was too physically sick to continue
over

He wanted to "stay in 2020."
For the first time in a long time, I'm actually afraid of the new year. I've been incel for 47 years. I can deal with being incel. But there are horrors to come in 2021 that I cannot do. So I won't. I'm staying in 2020. For now. People talk about how horrible 2020 was, but I will not go to 2021.

Those of us staying in 2020 may join the rest of you eventually. When we do, tell us what we missed. But I will remain in 2020 until I work up the courage to step out into the future, AKA your present.

"He" probably finished her college paper about us and must be fucking her vegan 6" 4 blonde Chad bf right now.
That's funny!
He wanted to "stay in 2020."
2020good

What even happened to @Transcended Trucel ?

I wonder how truly fucking sad and depressing this guy's life must be

Hopefully he died

20201002 123829

He is probably the biggest cuck on the forum. He even has that kind of pathetically meek, openly simpish attitude. I don't think I've ever seen him slightly annoyed or insulting towards another poster, and I don't mean that in a good way.

I posted some of his reddit posts here, which isn't like exposing him or anything because he openly uses that account himself and even has the same username. I almost envy his delusion, imagine being 47 years old and thinking you can just show up at college parties and hang out with people old enough to be your adult children :lul:

He is probably the biggest cuck on the forum. He even has that kind of pathetically meek, openly simpish attitude. I don't think I've ever seen him slightly annoyed or insulting towards another poster, and I don't mean that in a good way.

I posted some of his reddit posts here, which isn't like exposing him or anything because he openly uses that account himself and even has the same username. I almost envy his delusion, imagine being 47 years old and thinking you can just show up at college parties and hang out with people old enough to be your adult children :lul:
I feel like I’m gonna end up that way at this rate when I’m 47 (if I don’t rope)

he’d be seen as someone’s dad at best and a dirty old man at worst. He’d be recorded and posted viral on social media with everyone laughing at him.