Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Where did the jew shit come from?

Indari

Indari

Nigger
★★★★★
I remember it on /r/incels and I swear it was used as a joke but some people here legitimately believe in this aggressively retarded /pol/ shit

Jew shit comes from jew ass.

Incoming op is a jew jokes

Blame the jews for this thread

Idk bruh. Jooz me Tbh.

Just believe in 6 Gorillions and be a good goy.

We must secure the existence of our pps and a future for pp children
1B9CFEA2 8664 4BA7 BD2C 717AD0D1CF29
A0DF2BB9 AA44 46E0 9341 F800ABC70EF0

faggot machine

I prefer to rail against globalists, the elite who disparage culture and tradition and encourage rootless cosmopolitanism, transgenderism, the PC surveillance state, etc. in order to control people and turn them into brainless consumerist slaves.

There are plenty of whites and some asians and arabs and such amongst their ranks, but let's not kid ourselves, when you imagine some trust fund pencil pusher yuppie writing crybaby articles about how Marvel movies don't have enough translesbians killing Trump voters or demanding anyone disparaging Beyonce's new line of AI-enabled $3000 handbags be deplatformed because muh racism, you're imagining a weasely jew. Why does 0.3% of the population make up 50% of the useless chattering class? I dunno, but they do and people (blacks, whites, arabs, persians, curries, east asians - everyone really) seem to be tired of pretending to not notice it.

They want a scapegoat, /pol/ has provided them one.

Jew shit comes from jew ass.
Can confirm, am Jew, took a shit, Jew shit came out.
Jew hate is funny, we will never be exterminated or marginalized, except if mudslimes get out of control entirely, but then everyone dies (including the mudslimes themselves) so it won't matter.

Jew hate is funny, we will never be exterminated or marginalized, except if mudslimes get out of control entirely, but then everyone dies (including the mudslimes themselves) so it won't matter.
until some random cunt shoots you in the brainstem upon seeing your nose

jfl at being jew and richcel though

until some random cunt shoots you in the brainstem upon seeing your nose

jfl at being jew and richcel though
I don't got a hook nose or a jewfro tho, I'm a ninjew. Moving amongst goym like a shadow in the night and shit.

And believe me, I lol at my own situation more than anyone else does.

It's not hate boyo. Just like curry shit comes from a curry ass.
You eat first, then shit later
Of course, eat and shit has a causal relationship.
High iq observation skills ded srs.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Last edited:
Its been around since the death of the Christ.

The bible blatently calls out Zionist.

Its been in everyone's faces for years.

its funny tbhhhhh

they need to fuck off
Personally my tolerance for annoying posters is pretty high I’ve learned to live with there presence. As for you, I’d just suggest using the ignore function if they’re really getting to you

Came from the promised land

God CHOse them.

The Jewish conspiracy is real though.
/pol/ is right.

Subversion

I remember it on /r/incels and I swear it was used as a joke but some people here legitimately believe in this aggressively retarded /pol/ shit

The War Party

Total Control of United States

Stormfrontcels

Also white nationalist copers
stupid troll ass motherfuckers with 2019 join dates come here just to post their stupid shit because edgy posting and free speech is allowed here. Unfortunately attracts the worst people

Jews made me incel

As a jew I always felt the need to control the world tbh

There was a documentary on youtube explaining how people came to mistrust Jews. I would share it here, but it was taken down :feelsbadman:

Those are Polcels who are still coping.

Ougi1

it's semi-shitposting/semi-serious. But If you don't believe that jews run everything ,do some fucking research, it's not retarded.