Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Where did the meme of incel hatred come from?

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
When we make fun of the bullshit that people tell us, we usually use meme phrases like "No one owes you anything, incel!" But someone had to say that to us first. And then that phrase had to get popularized. And I'm wondering where it came from.

I've been looking into the history of incel culture as we know it, trying to figure out when all this started. For instance, our scoffing at phrases like "Just be confident" and showers and so forth, that "meme" had its home on PUA Hate. But that was a simpler time. It wasn't "controversial" to hate pickup artistry, even normies agreed it was snake oil. I'm talking about the "No one owes you anything, incel" meme. Where'd that come from? When did hating incels as a group/culture really take off? Because IncelTears, and this kinda surprised me, has only existed since May 2017. So if not IncelTears, where? Because they were posting memes taking the piss out of IncelTears-sounding people years before IncelTears was a concept.

It came from delusion and the lack of the ability of one to put themselves in an incel's shoes.

Single low status men are worth less than cockroaches and have always been treated this way. I'm glad it's starting to backfire on the fuckers

It doesn't really have anything to do with inceldom per se. The know one owes you sex thing is a feminist phrase thrown at men in general to justify stricter sexual harassment laws. They throw it at incels so they can justify denying us a basic human right

It doesn't really have anything to do with inceldom per se. The know one owes you sex thing is a feminist phrase thrown at men in general to justify stricter sexual harassment laws. They throw it at incels so they can justify denying us a basic human right

But as a meme, it had to have a place where it became popular.

Rather than realizing inceldom is a real problem, roasties and soy cucks just say we’re incels because we’re “nasty people” I’ve nicely asked out so many foids, get told no every time, and they expect me not to be angry because “u incels aren’t entitled to sex”

Rather than realizing inceldom is a real problem, roasties and soy cucks just say we’re incels because we’re “nasty people” I’ve nicely asked out so many foids, get told no every time, and they expect me not to be angry because “u incels aren’t entitled to sex”

But when did we even start throwing the word "incel" around? The subreddit didn't exist until 2013. Prior to that the main hangs were the -Hate forums.

But when did we even start throwing the word "incel" around? The subreddit didn't exist until 2013. Prior to that the main hangs were the -Hate forums.
Incel perfectly describes our situation. Our hate is totally justified

I want to shiv up the next mutt who wants to tell me “no one owes you anything”

Normies who don't like anything that isn't cool or trendy. That simple.

sorry 4 the nerco