Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Where did this myth about men being selectors come from

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Maybe in caveman times they were "selectors" as in they would just club a bitch over the head and rape her. But nowadays in modern soyciety foids are the selectors. men just have to keep simping and being cucks just for a chance of mlady noticing them and MAYBE sparing a crumb of coochie if they've been a good boy. Pathetic

Its not a myth. Humans never evolved in a way that women would "select".

Remmeber, YOU are the prize

Curry3

Chad fucks trannies. I am flabbergasted when I hear femoids talk about the hard standards and pressure for their bodies. These same femoids because instead of approaching Chad they expect him to single them out pf 1000s of women, and get depressed when that doesn't happen.

As always they only used chads and labeled them as "Men" like every single guy has their experience...

i dont know how delusional some people are. you ever seen people say its equally hard to date, or that its easier to date as a man?

my favorite is "yeah women have tons of options but they are all bad"
its like telling a starving person that he has it better than you because you have to eat mediocre/boring food. as if having no options is worse. and obviously women have stupidly high standards which is the only reason they consider 99% of men as bad options

never saw anyone makes such claims, lol at whoever did. females are the selectors even among other primates. human females were selectors even back when they didn't have rights. sure, they didn't pick who they would be married to in a lot of cases, but lol if you think cheating or pre-marital sex wasn't commonplace a few hundred years ago. back in cavemen times, foids would just harem up around 1 chad caveman so they were selectors even back then.

Men should be the selectors, but thanks to cucks, they aren't.

As always they only used chads and labeled them as "Men" like every single guy has their experience...

Yeah, pretty much. And since there were consequences to casual sex back in the day, Chad only picked the top 10% of foids.

Now there are no consequences, so chad is bored with the top 10% and fucks our looksmatch for a change in apetite.

Yeah, pretty much. And since there were consequences to casual sex back in the day, Chad only picked the top 10% of foids.

Now there are no consequences, so chad is bored with the top 10% and fucks our looksmatch for a change in apetite.
GRUkGp iQlPfz0zA6qDds0xAf7robbqpe8vu7b KOd0
Images 16

Man that is a classic, insane how the delusional fucktards don’t see the obvious looks difference because of years of bluepill brainwashing
IMO they do see but the guys are afraid to point It out and get labeled as "toxic" or "racist" while the girls want It to be true because they obviously would like to end up with a male model lol, OVERRRRRRRRRR AF.