Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Where did this notion that it's not OK to complain about things being unfair come from?

• Thread starter FemaleInventionsLOL
  • Start date
FemaleInventionsLOL

FemaleInventionsLOL

Mean words MONSTER.
★★★★★
I mean, aside from the obvious double standard where "marginalized groupzzz" like poor, oppressed holes get to complain about nonexistent oppression, but not ugly males, who made it a rule that "being an adult" is accepting that life is horrifically unfair and not complaining about it, as though you gain some kind of moral victory because you LDAR in "dignity?"

How dare you fuckwits tell me how to deal with the tragedy of being put on this planet? Go fuck yourselves, morons. Life is a laughable net negative...an absolutely horrendous experience where we're trapped in a situation where we're going to experience an excruciating death, we just don't know when...and until then, we're going to experience only subtle, fleeting positive moments that fucktards romanticize and exaggerate to the moon despite the fact that they don't come even close to making the inevitable excruciating end worth it.

Even for Chads and holes, life isn't worth it. All those orgasms in Stacy's mouth and vagina don't make the breakthrough cancer pains worth it.

But for us incels, we don't even get those pitiful fleeting positives. We're told to and forced to do without, and just wait for our excruciating death (if we don't bring it about ourselves).

Whining about how much everything sucks is the right thing to do. It's the mature thing to do. And you idiots should be forced to listen to it until you get so sick of us whining that you try to come up with an actual solution.

But who are we going to whine to

Man, your posts are consistently good and this is one of the best yet.

Cowards and slaves try to pass off their obsequious tolerance for abuse as a merit. They'd have you believe that you can't express hatred for, "complain" about, anything at all; by virtue of its existence only, it is taken to be necessary, unchanging, "natural". Normscum are always enforcing the most flimsy kinds of "decorum" at their own expense. Until you let them agitate for some prefab cause célèbre as a socially permissible rite, naturally.

Slightly tangential, but it fits right along with the same kind of spiraling mock-dialectical nausea induced by mediocrities and vermin constantly trying to reinvent themselves as Übermenschen, reactive against "conformity", passing into opposition and then back out of it - but now integrated, they'd believe, "above the herd" from their "new" perspective - as they realize they're not up to the challenge. A confused impulse toward metacontrarianism

i.e. "I hate people who hate people"

I'll beat them at their own game

I hate people who hate people who hate people

Glad to see you using "hole" as well

It comes from the normies hard work meme I think, that you should just suck it up and continue on, and this "just world" they believe in will reward you, which never actually happens.

Everyone suffers to some degree in this life, some a lot, lot more than others, so when normies hear people complaining it reminds them how shit their own lives are and they don't like it, so they delude themselves further with their just world crap, otherwise they would rope.

Last edited:
It comes from the normies hard work meme I think, that you should just suck it up and continue on, and this "just world" they believe in will reward you, which never actually happens.

Everyone suffers to some degree in this life, some a lot, lot more than others, so when normies hear people complaining it reminds them how shit their own lives are and they don't like it, so they delude themselves further with their just world crap, otherwise they would rope.

they give advice yet they themselves are having the same issues

Deserved sticky :feelsokman:

Cowards and slaves try to pass off their obsequious tolerance for abuse as a merit. They'd have you believe that you can't express hatred for, "complain" about, anything at all; by virtue of its existence only, it is taken to be necessary, unchanging, "natural". Normscum are always enforcing the most flimsy kinds of "decorum" at their own expense. Until you let them agitate for some prefab cause célèbre as a socially permissible rite, naturally.

Slightly tangential, but it fits right along with the same kind of spiraling mock-dialectical nausea induced by mediocrities and vermin constantly trying to reinvent themselves as Übermenschen, reactive against "conformity", passing into opposition and then back out of it - but now integrated, they'd believe, "above the herd" from their "new" perspective - as they realize they're not up to the challenge. A confused impulse toward metacontrarianism

Guy spewing MGTOW platitudes in coherent sentences = high iq :feelsgah:

But who are we going to whine to
93b.jpg

Everyone except white straight men are allowed to whine to their heart's content.

Giga cope. Haven't you noticed all the SJWs end up with a white straight man? You guys are the most privileged.

Giga cope. Haven't you noticed all the SJWs end up with a white straight man? You guys are the most privileged.
Not true. There are just as many if not more white women going for blacks and other ethnics because of whatever propaganda they see. It's "cool and hip" like in all the music videos, movies, shows, commercials, etc. to hang out with a dark ethnic because they have that "street cred". There is no privilege for white incels. If I could decide, I wouldn't want a single foreigner here. It's only a negative for me.

Not true. There are just as many if not more white women going for blacks and other ethnics because of whatever propaganda they see. It's "cool and hip" like in all the music videos, movies, shows, commercials, etc. to hang out with a dark ethnic because they have that "street cred". There is no privilege for white incels. If I could decide, I wouldn't want a single foreigner here. It's only a negative for me.

All the colored SJWs and white SJWs crave white dick. Look at Richard Spencer, most hated person by the SJW community yet he's got a white girlfriend who happens to be a huge SJW. And don't start about white "incels," you guys can ascend with self-hating deathnik holes. Unless you are truly deformed (sub 4) then it's over, which isn't the case for most of the mayocels on here.

Not true. There are just as many if not more white women going for blacks and other ethnics because of whatever propaganda they see.
Stormfrontcels with their fairy tale that we ethnics would steal their beloved white weemen :lul::lul:

The truth is that there is no race of women exclusively dating only men of their own race like white women!

All the colored SJWs and white SJWs crave white dick. Look at Richard Spencer, most hated person by the SJW community yet he's got a white girlfriend who happens to be a huge SJW. And don't start about white "incels," you guys can ascend with self-hating deathnik holes. Unless you are truly deformed (sub 4) then it's over, which isn't the case for most of the mayocels on here.
He's very goodlooking and famous, that's why. But the real thing is, I see barely any migrant women in my day to day life, but a lot of men, particularly young men my age, which is peculiar. And the few women I do see are all committed to their religion and walking around in full bathrobes. Most are also old. Besides, even if more of the invaders were female, they wouldn't want a sub5 incel.

Stormfrontcels with their fairy tale that we ethnics would steal their beloved white weemen :lul::lul:

The truth is that there is no race of women exclusively dating only men of their own race like white women!
White women aren't exclusively dating white men. I'm not talking about stealing, I'm talking about something that is simply a fact.

He's very goodlooking and famous, that's why. But the real thing is, I see barely any migrant women in my day to day life, but a lot of men, particularly young men my age, which is peculiar. And the few women I do see are all committed to their religion and walking around in full bathrobes. Most are also old. Besides, even if more of the invaders were female, they wouldn't want a sub5 incel.

He's not very good looking, actually. Definitely somewhat above average, though. And I was actually talking about Asians, they have white fever. They literally worship white people. There's also currywhores who worship white people.

Cope. Only self-hating deathniks do. Unfortunately, there's a big chunk of self-hating deathniks. Miss me with that gay shit.
All blackpilled ethnics hate being ethnic and wish they were white. You also, even if you do not want to admit it.

He's not very good looking, actually. Definitely somewhat above average, though. And I was actually talking about Asians, they have white fever. They literally worship white people. There's also currywhores who worship white people.
There's not a lot of Asians here. Seeing a white man and an ethnic woman couple is like seeing a unicorn. Ethnic man/white woman is far, far more common.

All blackpilled ethnics hate being ethnic and wish they were white. You also, even if you do not want to admit it.

You're ugly because of your face, not race. Even if you were white, you'd still be ugly. I wish I had a good looking face.

There's not a lot of Asians here. Seeing a white man and an ethnic woman couple is like seeing a unicorn. Ethnic man/white woman is far, far more common.

Have you tried going overseas? It's a big step, but if you're not facially deformed, it will pay off.

You're ugly because of your face, not race. Even if you were white, you'd still be ugly. I wish I had a good looking face.
You underestimate the importance of race. A white normie has a higher SMV than an ethnic chad. Racefrauding is the only hope for us ethniccels.

Well, it's quite simple to understand why: other people are bluepilled. If even some incels are still bluepilled, can you imagine how the rest of the population is? They're looking from the outside in, of course they're only going to tell us to get on with it and find a sexual partner. That's why spreading the blackpill is so important. Even outside the boundaries of incel.is

You underestimate the importance of race. A white normie has a higher SMV than an ethnic chad. Racefrauding is the only hope for us ethniccels.

That's a matter of subjectivity. Everyone has preferences, how unfair it may be.

Have you tried going overseas? It's a big step, but if you're not facially deformed, it will pay off.
It is an idea I've kept as an option in the back of my mind for a later time, but right now I don't have the resources or capability to leave. I'm currently focusing on improving my mental state and looksmaxing possibilities, looking into jaw surgery, etc.

What I really hate is the "other people have it worse than you, so you have no right to complain" fallacy. As if only the person with the worst set of circumstances in the entire world has the right to be unhappy with anything. Fuck you, I will complain about whatever I want.

Everyone has preferences
We men have different preferences but women do not. All women want the same thing: a tall muscular white aryan man with good jawline and cheekbones. All these traits are apparently a sign of a good personality...

does this explain how Nazbol got real popular for awhile, I mean which system hasn't been tried in the states?

hold my beer

"Stalin and Hitler were equally good"

like that shit?

It is an idea I've kept as an option in the back of my mind for a later time, but right now I don't have the resources or capability to leave. I'm currently focusing on improving my mental state and looksmaxing possibilities, looking into jaw surgery, etc.

Do you actually need surgery? Maybe you suffer from BDD. Even Zyros is considering plastic surgery, JFL. As long as you are not physically deformed, I don't think it's necessary to ascend.

We men have different preferences but women do not. All women want the same thing: a tall muscular white aryan man with good jawline and cheekbones. All these traits are apparently a sign of a good personality...

You're right bro! That's why your mother married your tall, muscular white Aryan father with good jawline and cheekbones! :feelskek: Get real bro, everyone has different preferences. Women are extremely superficial though, I'll give you that. If you have a deformed nose like me, it's over.

Do you actually need surgery? Maybe you suffer from BDD. Even Zyros is considering plastic surgery, JFL. As long as you are not physically deformed, I don't think it's necessary to ascend.
I'm not deformed, I guess, but I'm nowhere near Zyros' level. I'm a regular ugly, below average sub5 incel. I have weak facial bones and subpar forward growth, especially my lower third. My chin/jaw is pathetically small and unmasculine. It has bugged me for a long time and I have to get it fixed.

I'm not deformed, I guess, but I'm nowhere near Zyros' level. I'm a regular ugly, below average sub5 incel. I have weak facial bones and subpar forward growth, especially my lower third. My chin/jaw is pathetically small and unmasculine. It has bugged me for a long time and I have to get it fixed.

Good luck with your plastic surgery then. If that is your only problem, then you will ascend like Octopusgun2 did after his rhinoplasty.

I mean, aside from the obvious double standard where "marginalized groupzzz" like poor, oppressed holes get to complain about nonexistent oppression, but not ugly males, who made it a rule that "being an adult" is accepting that life is horrifically unfair and not complaining about it, as though you gain some kind of moral victory because you LDAR in "dignity?"

How dare you fuckwits tell me how to deal with the tragedy of being put on this planet? Go fuck yourselves, morons. Life is a laughable net negative...an absolutely horrendous experience where we're trapped in a situation where we're going to experience an excruciating death, we just don't know when...and until then, we're going to experience only subtle, fleeting positive moments that fucktards romanticize and exaggerate to the moon despite the fact that they don't come even close to making the inevitable excruciating end worth it.

Even for Chads and holes, life isn't worth it. All those orgasms in Stacy's mouth and vagina don't make the breakthrough cancer pains worth it.

But for us incels, we don't even get those pitiful fleeting positives. We're told to and forced to do without, and just wait for our excruciating death (if we don't bring it about ourselves).

Whining about how much everything sucks is the right thing to do. It's the mature thing to do. And you idiots should be forced to listen to it until you get so sick of us whining that you try to come up with an actual solution.

It's thoroughly psychopathic to expect or demand from us to be silent in the face of our own "evolutionary eugenics extinction"... Then again SJW's were always a psychopathic psychotic power mad bunch of Fuckers to begin with.

https://incels.is/threads/inceltear...-our-own-demise-caused-by-other-people.81611/

It's only wrong if you're an accursed male, otherwise it's fine and encouraged. The hypocrisy of feminism

When a rant gets stickied :feelskek:

I also have that idea that even an ideal life (i.e. that of a rich and famous genius Chad) would be more pain and despair than pleasure and happiness in the end. Old age, death, no one escapes those, even if they manage to escape the plethora of other horrific things that we could all be subjected to at any moment while alive.

Some normies would argue that getting my 14 year old white, cute and virgin wife would not make me happy. I'd concede that they're probably right - what would likely happen, tbqh, is that I would feel ecstatic for some months and then toleration would kick in and I'd get used to my new "default", and start getting bothered and frustrated about the normal things life throws at you eventually.

But the point is, if life is already terrible even with a 14 year old white, cute and virgin wife, how is life when you're an incel? Who can't even get ugly nonwhite single moms? And to think it can get even worse.

As for the notion that men can't complain, that's male disposability pure and simple.

because normies have no empathy

What does being “mature” mean anyway? It’s a word that’s always used to reward behaviours you approve of while demonising the ones you don’t.

Whining is a misemphasis sometimes.
There are several aspects to everything.
Being a whiner just means people see your weakness and not your plight.
How is it conceivable a baby can cry but a man can't and then he's whining.
Because in that situation a man is expected to hold his own. And anything but that means he gets no pity or remorse because he has the tools as a man.
But if it's a black man, then in our Jewish media, he's a victim.

Always pulling out however and expecting people to hold their own is not humanitarian grace. There are upsides to helping people for humanitarian handouts, and downsides of course. It just depends on the person's perspective.
It depends on what is emphasized for e very person's arbitrary criteria of whining.
A man is a whiner but a baby isn't. The baby is just following the natural course of adapting to the pain of the worldly exposure. In that it's more understandable.

Are the americans whiners for getting angry at being overtaxed? You can say that but there are other things to factor in like human decency/ basic human rights/ quality of life that can be procured from them being independent.
It depends on what traits you see that validates someone's complaint which makes it not whining even though it is technically the same act, which is complaining.
Like how you can say that jesus christ was a spiritual tyrant or a savior. It's your subjective perspective.

I try to incite anger to build will in people from the plentiful resource of hatred.
Being positive or whatever as a way to derail the typical motivation mechanisms is what the strong do. To be happy with what you have is to let your guard down against the vices of what you don't.
Always better to strive than to settle if you can.
Whining vs being a valid victim is all dependent on who is thinking/ seeing/ judging the situation.
Only reason now that nonwhites get the valid victim label is because it'll cost people socially/ financially if they disagree.
We're an underspoken of group.
Because of social anxiety throughout the centuries of ugly/ low gene tier people who haven't found their place, but now thanks to the mass communication of the internet in the humanitarian helpfulness age, we can do it.

Last edited:
Where did this notion that it's not OK to complain about things being unfair come from?
A manufactured morality forced upon the 'lesser dredges' by those who won the genetic lottery.

Conflict of interest of be damned.

we need to form an ethnic council where we rove around europe and get laid with all these whites throwing themselves at us :lul:

You shouldn't whine to normalfags in real life for your own sake, you should NEVER show any weakness because they only have empathy and understanding for femoids(obligatory), children, and the severely disabled, and maybe even the starving somalians they read and see about on teevi, they will try to destroy you if you do, thus you, being male, should never expect any kind of empathy from anyone but your fellow men who bare the same afflictions whichever these may be, and so you ought to only whine online to a group of likeminded individuals such as this one because normalfags will not listen; this is why the existence of communities such as this one is so important for the downtrodden; and any malicious asshole who tries to shut them down deserves to hang from a tree, these communities are the primordial coping mechanism with this rancid existence of isolation.

What does being “mature” mean anyway? It’s a word that’s always used to reward behaviours you approve of while demonising the ones you don’t.

we need to form an ethnic council where we rove around europe and get laid with all these whites throwing themselves at us :lul:

you can try that there but here you can't. especially down south in the Appalachian Rust Belt. you'll either get killed or disappear.

it 0ver. world suck. fuck life.

Thank you for this post. Too many people here (probably mostly LARPers, but still) think we should just bend over and accept the bullshit that life throws at us without complaining.

OPs question is easy to answer. When you complain you want society to help you find solutions. However, when you are ugly society is not willing to help. You are meant to LDAR, shut the fuck up and keep the sight of your ugly rotten ass out of their faces.

I bet if you are a chad with social status and/or money people will take your complaints seriously. But if you are a low filthy wageslave and ugly incel nobody gives a crap about you and your complaints lol

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back