Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Where do I buy drinks from?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Wine champagne beer cider I don't know the difference between any of them I don't know the sub differences of them I don't even know where you buy it from I don't know the different tastes I don't know the affects I don't know how many u drink for an affect I don't know anything about the price I don't know what being dunk is like.

How do u get to know about these things as an incel I don't get it @FinnCel help me out

Just buy some everclear and mix it with water :incel:

You're better off that way. Alcoholmaxxing is a waste of time, money and health.

Just go to the supermarket wine is the best drink in my opinion

you go to the gas station or supermarket or something nigga

Just go to the supermarket wine is the best drink in my opinion
Your opinion is irrelevant unless the alcohol connoisseur @FinnCel agrees with you
buy the shit unless you aren't of legal age then you just don't
I'm legal age dunno what to buy tho
You're better off that way. Alcoholmaxxing is a waste of time, money and health.
Can't I try it once? Never had any before
Just buy some everclear and mix it with water :incel:
Dunno what that is

Ay bruv ya back.

oh @FastBananaCEO you should like start off with like hard lemonade because the way I tried alcohol for the first time I mixed dark liquor with ice tea and it was bad

Go buy coca-cola and jack daniels or some shit then put 1/4 of jack daniels into your glass fill the rest with coca-cola and drink like 5 of those.

Be based and find boomer rural redneck who makes his own alcohol. Buy it and destroy your kidneys and become blind theory.

You should start alcoholmaxxing with something light that doesn't have too much alcohol in it and tastes good.

Example:

You can buy it online, at the supermarket or gas station.

Don't do it bro, you will become more miserable.

Your opinion is irrelevant unless the alcohol connoisseur @FinnCel agrees with you
Alcoholic drinks in supermarkets can only go up to 5.5% in Finland.
I think every alcoholic eventually finds their own preferred drink of choice
full

Ok, do this:
Buy one of each type of alcohol you find interesting.
Start drinking.
Write down the ones you liked the most.

Next time buy that
full

Last edited:
I’m pretty sure you can just get it at a local convenience store. I plan on alcoholmaxxing when I turn 21

Wine champagne beer cider I don't know the difference between any of them I don't know the sub differences of them I don't even know where you buy it from I don't know the different tastes I don't know the affects I don't know how many u drink for an affect I don't know anything about the price I don't know what being dunk is like.

How do u get to know about these things as an incel I don't get it @FinnCel help me out
You are lucky you are a UKcel and don’t need a fake id
I’m pretty sure you can just get it at a local convenience store. I plan on alcoholmaxxing when I turn 21
I didn’t last that long ngl. I had to get a fake ID

If you're in burgerland then you have to be 21 which is like the oldest age on the planet. Plus side is you can find all kinds of booze in gas stations, grocery stores, and Walmart. Alcohol is cheap as fuck in burgerland too.

Other countries have government run beer and liquor stores. Just search that for where you are. The 4 types of drink you listed will be found basically anywhere alcohol is sold.