Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Where do you fall on this generic autism test?

Score

• Total voters
retard_supreme0

retard_supreme0

Autist
★★★

I'm not sure if this has been asked before, please excuse me if it has.

didnt take again but usually my result differs massively each time because I overthink every question involuntarily

I did this before and I scored 38 if I'm not mistaken.

I fall around 26 last time. it was higher before I did Meditation/monkmax/discipline max around 30 something.

Scored 25

A lot of these questions revolve around human interaction which many of us don't get

I remember doing this before when I was hikikomori and I scored pretty high (i scored high on other autism tests too)

Now that I've worked jobs i seem to have become normal although i hate normies and prefer staying at home

i was already diagnosed with aspergers...i guess i can skip the test?

I hate subjective, question-based autism tests like this They're like pop psychology, and are too prone to error. A real autism test would measure your INVOLUNTARY, INSTINCTUAL response to certain audio and visual stimuli. That type of test would be 100% foolproof.

It seems that most of fall in a higher range nearing autism, but not quite at an autistic range. This is probably due to our learned behaviors from negative social experiences and if we hadnt had these or atleast a lot less of them we would fall into a smaller number.

IT is on suicide watch if they get a score higher than 30

33 JFL just end me already

48/50

I am diagnosed with ASD though.

Just did the test just a second time just in case.

Last edited:
I usually score in the low 20's, typical of a neurotypical turbo-introvert.

it’s over frens

Scored 17,almost NT

I got 38 on this one. I also scored very highly on another autism test I took.

I dont think I have autism though - more like social anxiety and isolation which has destroyed my social skills.

Don't know maybe I'll try later

Finally, I’m good at something :feelsokman:

32 possible autism. Those who got below 29 should be banned. Too sociable to be an incel. Just socialcirlemax and leave us truecels (autists) alone.

9, not sure how accurate this is though

I usually score in the low 20's, typical of a neurotypical turbo-introvert.
:chad::chad::chad::chad:
Scored 25

A lot of these questions revolve around human interaction which many of us don't get

I remember doing this before when I was hikikomori and I scored pretty high (i scored high on other autism tests too)

Now that I've worked jobs i seem to have become normal although i hate normies and prefer staying at home

:chad::chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

26. I'm not autistic.

I always score on the edge from non-autist to autist tbh

I think I got like 15-20 when I did it

Im a personality chad extrovert no autism violent loud. But unfortunatly there is no personality for your face.

32 but i strongly suspect i got lower score due to the questions, some of them are pretty dumb and not on point about autism.

I always get around 30-32