Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Where do you find blind women?

rope2cope

rope2cope

PUBLIC TRANSPORT SYSTEM IS A SCAM
★★★★★
Where can I find a qt blind women? Pref one with no friends so they don't tell her I am a disgusting incel...

It’s over the moment she touches your jaw

Gotta find one with no friends or family.

And how are you finding her since she likely can't be going anywhere with no one in her life :waitwhat:

in a blind asylum.

Gotta find one with no friends or family.

And how are you finding her since she likely can't be going anywhere with no one in her life :waitwhat:
It's either that or find a cripple gf but she'd have to be pretty disfigured since crippled foids do seem to have no problems getting a Chad-lite.

They still have personality detector you inkiel

It's either that or find a cripple gf but she'd have to be pretty disfigured since crippled foids do seem to have no problems getting a Chad-lite.
Even if she had no arms or legs and swiped with her nose on Tinder she'd still get matches.

I wanna fuck a blind bitch too. She would feel so helpless and scared :feelsohh: I can almost feel her vulnerable body shaking beneath mine ooooff I wanna show her a deeper kind of darkness that she has never seen before :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

[p-please *gasps* dun hurt me *tears running down her cheeks* no please...*she stares right into the abyss*]
:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Just kidding

I wanna fuck a blind bitch too. She would feel so helpless and scared :feelsohh: I can almost feel her vulnerable body shaking beneath mine ooooff I wanna show her a deeper kind of darkness that she has never seen before :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

[p-please *gasps* dun hurt me *tears running down her cheeks* no please...*she stares right into the abyss*]
:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Just kidding

Brutal