Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Where do you keep your emergency rope?

• Thread starter Deleted member 17245
  • Start date
Deleted member 17245

Deleted member 17245

schizoidcel
-
I keep mine in a closet with a keyed lock. The key is currently outside buried under a foot of frozen soil. If I wasn't so lazy, I'd go and dig it up right now and get it over with.

I don't want Interpol to know
full

i dont have one but i am thinking of buying a roping device soon

I don't have one but I think i'll use my belt

I do not have one tbh

I have several. One in the nightstand, one in the truck, and one on me when I'm out and about.

In with my camping gear

In my bed tbh bc the only time i tried to rope i did it with my bed sheets

don't have one

In my bed tbh bc the only time i tried to rope i did it with my bed sheets
i cant help but laugh looking at your avi. zuckerburg is such an incel looking motherfucker holy shit. look at those prey eyes

Ontopic: i think my parents hid my rope because they suspected something. It was a thick dog leash
I need to find it. I want sui to be an option that i can take when im ready

i cant help but laugh looking at your avi. zuckerburg is such an incel looking motherfucker holy shit. look at those prey eyes

Ontopic: i think my parents hid my rope because they suspected something. It was a thick dog leash
I need to find it. I want sui to be an option that i can take when im ready
Lmao the worst part is that he mogs me tbh i have an even worse eye area than the zuck

Lmao the worst part is that he mogs me tbh i have an even worse eye area than the zuck
imagine being one of the richest men in the world and still no one respects you because you are a subhuman with shit skull and frame.
look at the comments in any mark video, they roast him

imagine being one of the richest men in the world and still no one respects you because you are a subhuman with shit skull and frame.
look at the comments in any mark video, they roast him
That's true tbh, no one will ever respect u if ur subhuman doesn't matter the amount of money, power, fame or whatever other shit

That's true tbh, no one will ever respect u if ur subhuman doesn't matter the amount of money, power, fame or whatever other shit
and then imagine being a subhuman without money, fame and power. jfl man..