Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

ArtoriasWolf

ArtoriasWolf

Undercover FBI Agent
★★★★★
I see myself in the exact same position in 5 years and in 20 years. It's like I am stuck on repeat and the controller is broken.

Rich hopefully. Doing multiple things to get achieve this.

Mutationcel said:
Rich hopefully. Doing multiple things to get achieve this.

Starting up a company?

I  want to study neuroscience and become advanced in Latin.

Prison or mental asylum.

DestroyedLife said:
Prison or mental asylum.

That's what I like to hear.

In 5 years I'm probably already dead.

Where I am now, rotting or out in the streets begging.

Hopefully dead. I’m not joking. I want to die right now, my life is a pathetic excuse for existence. Every day I want to rope.

hopefully really rich and looksmaxed to put me in the 4-5 range and higher status from the money. At this point I hope I'll be able to get a girl.  Great thing about being a man at least is you don't that much uglier with age...sure sucks for the femoids that fall off a cliff when they're 28. (except for the asians)

I don't need a virgin stacy lookalike.  Just a "traditional" but non-religious femoid that sees me as a leader but not a free meal ticket. Also hasn't been married or more than 1-2 LTRs and no hook ups.  Do they exist? maybe in asia? Would love to be with a real virgin, but gonna be honest, I'll definitely settle for someone that isn't a roastie. (would you guys not???). Also want them to not be horrible to be around, but being interested in me is the limiting factor...

maybe this fantasy is cope, but it's the only thing keeping me going. Making money and looksmaxing could really change the game for me. If it all fails at least pursuing my cope fantasy will make me more money and less likely to rope myself in the mean time.

also I definitely don't want to be posting or reading this forum.

Hopefully dead or in charge of a violent revolution.

ArtoriasWolf said:
Starting up a company?

Yes with 3 other people. 2 of which are business veterans who are willing to coach me along the way. 

If there are any ITcels here I advise you to go into Machine learning and AI. Demand for them is currently way mode than the supply and is going to boom very soon. I wish my incel brethren would improve instead of LDARng. Pick up a useful skill from udemy and go from there. You can literally be good at anything you want in under 3 months.

leeringlurker said:
hopefully really rich and looksmaxed to put me in the 4-5 range and higher status from the money. At this point I hope I'll be able to get a girl.  Great thing about being a man at least is you don't that much uglier with age...sure sucks for the femoids that fall off a cliff when they're 28.  (except for the asians)

I don't need a virgin stacy lookalike.  Just a "traditional" but non-religious femoid that sees me as a useful provider/leader but not a free meal ticket. Also hasn't been married or more than 1-2 LTRs and almost no hook ups.  Would love to hold out for a real virgin, but gonna be honest, I'll definitely settle for someone that isn't a roastie. (would you guys not???). Also want them to have similar interests and ways of having fun, being being interested in me is the #1 quality. 

maybe this fantasy is cope, but it's the only thing keeping me going. Making money and looksmaxing could really change the game for me.

Everyone planning to be rich here. A lot will be disappointed.

I can get a wife by arranged marriage at least.

hopefully with a decent job and looksmaxed. If no sign of these happening than definitely rope.

ArtoriasWolf said:
Everyone planning to be rich here. A lot will be disappointed.

True. At least, I work in software and have a decent chance of getting rich this way (stock options).  Especially if I take the money I'm making in this expensive ass place and move elsewhere with it where it'll go twice as far.  Not a slam dunk, but way higher chance of happening than someone with aspirations to get rich with starting a new business for the first time.

MayorOfKekville said:
Hopefully dead. I’m not joking. I want to die right now, my life is a pathetic excuse for existence. Every day I want to rope.

No offense, but what's stopping you? I'm genuinely curious because I felt similar before

6'4 24in bideltoid 8x6 dick slayer

dead or still rotting.

I don't even know :(

LDARing, working part-time, or dead.

Salutextm said:
No offense, but what's stopping you? I'm genuinely  curious because I felt similar before

Fear? Natural biological desire to live? It’s weird. Killing yourself is actually pretty difficult, it involves overcoming millions of years of evolution and overriding every reflex to live in your whole body.

Either dead or atleast a normie. Im going to kill myself if theres no chance to ascend to atleast normie tier.

leeringlurker said:
hopefully really rich and looksmaxed to put me in the 4-5 range and higher status from the money. At this point I hope I'll be able to get a girl.  Great thing about being a man at least is you don't that much uglier with age...sure sucks for the femoids that fall off a cliff when they're 28.  (except for the asians)

I don't need a virgin stacy lookalike.  Just a "traditional" but non-religious femoid that sees me as a leader but not a free meal ticket. Also hasn't been married or more than 1-2 LTRs and no hook ups.  Do they exist? maybe in asia? Would love to be with a real virgin, but gonna be honest, I'll definitely settle for someone that isn't a roastie. (would you guys not???). Also want them to not be horrible to be around, but being interested in me is the limiting factor...

maybe this fantasy is cope, but it's the only thing keeping me going. Making money and looksmaxing could really change the game for me.  If it all fails at least pursuing my cope fantasy will make me more money and less likely to rope myself in the mean time.

Lol im im the 4-5 range trust me its hell

Hopefully, start a PhD during then.

MayorOfKekville said:
Fear? Natural biological desire to live? It’s weird. Killing yourself is actually pretty difficult, it involves overcoming millions of years of evolution and overriding every reflex to live in your whole body.

I completely understand. People say killing yourself is a cowards move but it's actually one of the bravest things anyone can possibly do. Not encouraging it, but it does take a lot to close the curtains.

My reasoning is because of my family. I love them, they love me but I don't love myself. If it weren't for them, I'm pretty sure I would've been gone

Salutextm said:
I completely understand. People say killing yourself is a cowards move but it's actually one of the bravest things anyone can possibly do. Not encouraging it, but it does take a lot to close the curtains.

My reasoning is because of my family. I love them, they love me but I don't love myself. If it weren't for them, I'm pretty sure I would've been gone

Nice that you have a loving family anyway.

I’m really hoping to finally hang myself before summer this year.

i hope i'd be dead, sadly i'd probably be wageslaving or stemceling

Salutextm said:

Not many can build up the courage to do such a thing. I have failed twice only because of a single thought in my head.

Either wildly successful or dead. No in-between.

ArtoriasWolf said:
Not many can build up the courage to do such a thing. I have failed twice only because of a single thought in my head.

You are right that's why I always found it strange when people called it cowardly. I understand where they're coming from, but it definitely isn't an easy thing to do.

I'm also sorry for whatever you are going through to push you to this point. This shit is rough

I can't see myself alive 1 year later and people can imagine themselves 5 years later alive

The real difference between an incel and a fraud

No joke, if I’m still alive and posting on incels.is in 5 years, I hope someone puts me out of my misery and shoots me.

Mutationcel said:
Yes with 3 other people. 2 of which are business veterans who are willing to coach me along the way. 

If there are any ITcels here I advise you to go into Machine learning and AI. Demand for them is currently way mode than the supply and is going to boom very soon. I wish my incel brethren would improve instead of LDARng. Pick up a useful skill from udemy and go from there. You can literally be good at anything you want in under 3 months.

Lol machine learning is a scam. Nothing but hype.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Hopefully, start a PhD during then.

Same, either PhD or another Masters.

I hope to see myself making good money, maybe a gf/wife, one kid. I really like my parents and wish to make them happy and give them a grandkid. 

Where I will be is probably on an incel website, getting drunk everyday, and unemployed.

KyloRen said:
On Incels.me

if this site is even around by then lol

I'm afraid if I think about the future. I fear i might lose my mind and wallow in regret and dissatisfaction. Still fighting to avoid it though and hopefully ascend. In 5 years I will be already 30 and young life is defenitely over, I hope I will be ready for that.