Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

Pengwin

Pengwin

Inhabitant of the Antarctic circle
-
I had two conservations with teachers this week and both asked me this same question.

When I would give answers I would say super general answers about me wanting to keep learning and hopefully be certified by then. But I have no clue where I will be in 5 years. I usually only talk about my hobbies and I say I hope I can still be pursuing them.

How would you respond?

Positive thinking comic

Only time will tell

I see myself enjoying the ocean view from my mansion balcony while I fuck some foid from the back and browse .co as a banned member

99% that i will be wageslaving

not in your sorry ass company that's for sure :feelsLSD:

In chemotherapy looking at the abyss

Dead, rotting in a Zabbaleen trash pile.

dead by suicide
5 years is pushing it for that as well.

When I graduate I'll give myself myself 1 or 2 years to see what happens to my life. If things get worse I'm going to America, attending a firing range and shooting myself.

By 2025 I must be dead however I project to rope by 2023(ideally)/2024 (at the latest).

If alive, then hiding in a basement.

Exactly where i'm sitting right now.

Surgerymaxxed I hope

Older
I hope i ascend in my job

In jail once a foid becomes president of my country.

I dread to think, if life is the same I'll feel even more miserable and I see no positive outcomes for me now.

Last edited:
Somewhere in Tokyo enjoying my life.

Waferized into goylent sreen.

Floating face first down the mississippi

I had two conservations with teachers this week and both asked me this same question.

When I would give answers I would say super general answers about me wanting to keep learning and hopefully be certified by then. But I have no clue where I will be in 5 years. I usually only talk about my hobbies and I say I hope I can still be pursuing them.

How would you respond?

Either dead or killing people

Either rich from crypto and emigrated back to my home country, or poor and wagecucking.

I just wanna live in an apartment and rot in peace.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back