Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Where does the concept of a pity fuck come from and is pitymaxxing a viable strategy?

Divergent_Integral

Divergent_Integral

Spastic ricecel, heightmogged by 99.74% of men
★★★★
A term you occasionally encounter is that of a pity fuck. Do some (presumably rare) foids actually fuck men out of sheer pity, or is it just a myth? If it's not a myth, then what kinds of men and foids engage in this behavior?

I'm asking because certain foids will use me, a male with a very noticeable physical disability, as a "pity object", engaging with me like I'm their friend, etc. This is probably just internalized virtue signaling, but I was wondering whether I could exploit it to my own sexual advantage. It seems like an intriguing option to pursue, provided the pity fuck has at least some basis in actual reality.

normies only, no subhumans allowed

Sexhaver Question TBH

I wouldn't want pity from a foid.

If Chad loses a leg or an arm. He'd get fucked. You. No.

pity is chad only too

A term you occasionally encounter is that of a pity fuck. Do some (presumably rare) foids actually fuck men out of sheer pity, or is it just a myth? If it's not a myth, then what kinds of men and foids engage in this behavior?

I'm asking because certain foids will use me, a male with a very noticeable physical disability, as a "pity object", engaging with me like I'm their friend, etc. This is probably just internalized virtue signaling, but I was wondering whether I could exploit it to my own sexual advantage. It seems like an intriguing option to pursue, provided the pity fuck has at least some basis in actual reality.
pity sex is just guilt. "Oh, Beatbuxx has been being me a lot of gucci bags lately... I think he's spent 10s of thousands on me at this point. I think I should just let him fuck me since he gave me so much useless shit"

It's a myth. Pity and arousal are not good bedfellows

There's no pity for you

hollywood trope

Imagine a foid feeling so bad about your inceldom, that she'll sleep with you out of pity.

It can work but only for men who are at least normie-tier (preferably Chad-lite) who've been friendzoned or something. e.g. a Chad-lite simps for a 'foid for months who is fucking a Chad or Tyrone. He keeps telling her how he'd treat her so much better and all that typical stuff. Chad dumps her, she finally decides to give him a shot.

So it can work in isolated examples. I've seen it. But even then there is a minimum looks requirement (I've NEVER seen this strategy work for a man below normie-tier looks) and she will just dump him as soon as the next Chad comes along and repeats the process

It's a relic from a forgotten time when some foids still had empathy for incels.

1/10 gigatruecel only.

You have to look like Madison Cawthorne.

It is bullshit. Females want powerful men. If they pity you, they will not be attracted to you. You will only be an object of humiliation then. When Chad pretends to show weakness, females know that he is strong in reality, and just think it is a funny joke.

Pity fuck is still a fuck

I'm convinced it's a myth and I haven't seen any evidence otherwise