[Serious] Where inceldom will lead society?

N

Nemo9065

Officer
-
Inceldom will result in a explosion of the sex bot industry, vr copes, legalized prostitution and anime overtaking cartoons and reality shows as the most popular thing on netflix. Kids will only be had by the rich. It will be a status symbol. Women will pass more laws banning incels from sex.

maskedman

maskedman

Alea iacta est
-
I think we are heading towards some kind of analog of the japanese hiki problem.

RollD20

RollD20

Public transportcel
-
We are all going to turn weeaboo's or put into detention camps to be re-educated about teh wimins.

R

Ropemaxx

Recruit
-
It depends if enough men are willing to take it, there are millions of incels in denial, and aslong as they are in denial nothing will happen.

I

Inceljoe

Recruit
-
We are done, Im telling you. Im very high IQ and analytical, I watch what is going on around me, soon enough, 80% of men will be incel. 80% are already having HUGE PROBLEMS with women, drama, cheating, everything,

Im telling you, we are sitting on the truth here, the world will know.

wereqryan

wereqryan

Contra Mundi: Enemy of the World
-
I think we are heading towards some kind of analog of the japanese hiki problem.
Native populations will decline and be increasingly replaced by third world immigrants with traditional family values. Nature abhors a vacuum and so if one tribe is unwilling or incapable of populating the earth, another tribe will replace it. As the native tribes in the west die from within, there will be an upsurge of random violence and massacres from alienated men. These men with no where to go and no one to turn to will become increasingly radicalized. They will scream, shout and cause a ruckus, but no one will heed their cries of agony.

Last edited:
Incel Duchamp

Incel Duchamp

Military Grade Autism
-
Right now, we're at AT LEAST 30% inceldom, and it's only getting worse. We have a lot of blue-pilled incels in denial, but that won't last forever. Once a normie improves himself in every possible way, then spends years STILL being treated like a turd that won't flush, he has no choice but to search the Internet for what the hell is going wrong, and find the black pill. The black pill WILL become widespread; that is inevitable.

Once that happens, men will see the futility of careermaxxing/betabuxxing and buying expensive status symbols, making it harder to fill high-level jobs and reducing the market for luxury items. The economy will tank hard.

As men abandon the higher echelons of employment, women will find it even easier to get there (affirmative action already made it easy), so betabuxxing will be even less effective as a mating strategy. Since women generally lack the drive and ability to excel in the more demanding jobs, the GDP will suffer from that alone.

But worse yet, who will do the physically demanding, dangerous, and dirty jobs in sewers, off-shore rigs, etc.? The only reason to work a job like that is to provide for a family. So if men can't have families anymore, good luck filling those positions.

This clearly isn't sustainable. The government or society will have to somehow reverse the damage done by the sexual revolution and dating apps, and it's hard to see how that would work. Things will get ugly.

There is one bittersweet upside for the angrier among our ranks; once things really deteriorate, life will suck for everyone, including the women who treated us like something to be scraped off of their shoe.

I

Inceljoe

Recruit
-
Right now, we're at AT LEAST 30% inceldom, and it's only getting worse. We have a lot of blue-pilled incels in denial, but that won't last forever. Once a normie improves himself in every possible way, then spends years STILL being treated like a turd that won't flush, he has no choice but to search the Internet for what the hell is going wrong, and find the black pill. The black pill WILL become widespread; that is inevitable.

Once that happens, men will see the futility of careermaxxing/betabuxxing and buying expensive status symbols, making it harder to fill high-level jobs and reducing the market for luxury items. The economy will tank hard.

As men abandon the higher echelons of employment, women will find it even easier to get there (affirmative action already made it easy), so betabuxxing will be even less effective as a mating strategy. Since women generally lack the drive and ability to excel in the more demanding jobs, the GDP will suffer from that alone.

But worse yet, who will do the physically demanding, dangerous, and dirty jobs in sewers, off-shore rigs, etc.? The only reason to work a job like that is to provide for a family. So if men can't have families anymore, good luck filling those positions.

This clearly isn't sustainable. The government or society will have to somehow reverse the damage done by the sexual revolution and dating apps, and it's hard to see how that would work. Things will get ugly.

There is one bittersweet upside for the angrier among our ranks; once things really deteriorate, life will suck for everyone, including the women who treated us like something to be scraped off of their shoe.
Extremely high IQ post and could have been written by me if i had better english, very very good, that is exactly how the situation is. Society will keep declining from here.

mcfroggy

mcfroggy

NEET | Doesn't even have friends
-
There will bE moRe attacks and the gov will use that as justification for tightening gun laws until they end up getting banned. Foids will create female only workplaces, since work will be the only place you're allowed to interact with them without fearing being accused of 'harrasment'. They will work like men and live in houses with other females + a chad. Third worlders will replace the next few generations, and men of the west will slowly die out as hikkis or prisoners. (((They))) will then exploit the third worlders + their kids until the cycle repeats itself.

Emba

Emba

sour grapes of wrath
-
Inceldom will not be leading anything except lives of quiet desperation.

Speed

Speed

Recruit
-
Nowhere unless Incel Jester manifests himself IRL and starts the uprising.

Eventually I think they'll be forced to address it dealing with scores of eligible women, and hordes of uninterested men. I think it'll be more BS skirting around the root of the issue, and just attacking the after-effects.

N

Nemo9065

Officer
-
Nowhere unless Incel Jester manifests himself IRL and starts the uprising.

Eventually I think they'll be forced to address it dealing with scores of eligible women, and hordes of uninterested men. I think it'll be more BS skirting around the root of the issue, and just attacking the after-effects.
Ive changed my mind. The government will do NOTHING for incels whatsoever. They will observe incel groups but never really ban them or pass any laws that focus on incel groups in particular. It will be businessmen who will create the extreme copes that will fuel the energy to live for incels of the future.

2 Betrayals

2 Betrayals

Recruit
-
This. 2019 has sb
We are done, Im telling you. Im very high IQ and analytical, I watch what is going on around me, soon enough, 80% of men will be incel. 80% are already having HUGE PROBLEMS with women, drama, cheating, everything,

Im telling you, we are sitting on the truth here, the world will know.
This. 2019 has showed me that even high tier normies and chad-lites are having serious issues.

Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

I'm not living. I'm just killing time.
-

TheLastSorrow

TheLastSorrow

The End Of The Beginning
-

This outcome sounds like a great punishment for those who wrong us.