Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Where inceldom will lead society?

N

Nemo9065

Banned
-
Inceldom will result in a explosion of the sex bot industry, vr copes, legalized prostitution and anime overtaking cartoons and reality shows as the most popular thing on netflix. Kids will only be had by the rich. It will be a status symbol. Women will pass more laws banning incels from sex.

I think we are heading towards some kind of analog of the japanese hiki problem.

We are all going to turn weeaboo's or put into detention camps to be re-educated about teh wimins.

It depends if enough men are willing to take it, there are millions of incels in denial, and aslong as they are in denial nothing will happen.

We are done, Im telling you. Im very high IQ and analytical, I watch what is going on around me, soon enough, 80% of men will be incel. 80% are already having HUGE PROBLEMS with women, drama, cheating, everything,

Im telling you, we are sitting on the truth here, the world will know.

Right now, we're at AT LEAST 30% inceldom, and it's only getting worse. We have a lot of blue-pilled incels in denial, but that won't last forever. Once a normie improves himself in every possible way, then spends years STILL being treated like a turd that won't flush, he has no choice but to search the Internet for what the hell is going wrong, and find the black pill. The black pill WILL become widespread; that is inevitable.

Once that happens, men will see the futility of careermaxxing/betabuxxing and buying expensive status symbols, making it harder to fill high-level jobs and reducing the market for luxury items. The economy will tank hard.

As men abandon the higher echelons of employment, women will find it even easier to get there (affirmative action already made it easy), so betabuxxing will be even less effective as a mating strategy. Since women generally lack the drive and ability to excel in the more demanding jobs, the GDP will suffer from that alone.

But worse yet, who will do the physically demanding, dangerous, and dirty jobs in sewers, off-shore rigs, etc.? The only reason to work a job like that is to provide for a family. So if men can't have families anymore, good luck filling those positions.

This clearly isn't sustainable. The government or society will have to somehow reverse the damage done by the sexual revolution and dating apps, and it's hard to see how that would work. Things will get ugly.

There is one bittersweet upside for the angrier among our ranks; once things really deteriorate, life will suck for everyone, including the women who treated us like something to be scraped off of their shoe.

Right now, we're at AT LEAST 30% inceldom, and it's only getting worse. We have a lot of blue-pilled incels in denial, but that won't last forever. Once a normie improves himself in every possible way, then spends years STILL being treated like a turd that won't flush, he has no choice but to search the Internet for what the hell is going wrong, and find the black pill. The black pill WILL become widespread; that is inevitable.

Once that happens, men will see the futility of careermaxxing/betabuxxing and buying expensive status symbols, making it harder to fill high-level jobs and reducing the market for luxury items. The economy will tank hard.

As men abandon the higher echelons of employment, women will find it even easier to get there (affirmative action already made it easy), so betabuxxing will be even less effective as a mating strategy. Since women generally lack the drive and ability to excel in the more demanding jobs, the GDP will suffer from that alone.

But worse yet, who will do the physically demanding, dangerous, and dirty jobs in sewers, off-shore rigs, etc.? The only reason to work a job like that is to provide for a family. So if men can't have families anymore, good luck filling those positions.

This clearly isn't sustainable. The government or society will have to somehow reverse the damage done by the sexual revolution and dating apps, and it's hard to see how that would work. Things will get ugly.

There is one bittersweet upside for the angrier among our ranks; once things really deteriorate, life will suck for everyone, including the women who treated us like something to be scraped off of their shoe.

Extremely high IQ post and could have been written by me if i had better english, very very good, that is exactly how the situation is. Society will keep declining from here.

There will bE moRe attacks and the gov will use that as justification for tightening gun laws until they end up getting banned. Foids will create female only workplaces, since work will be the only place you're allowed to interact with them without fearing being accused of 'harrasment'. They will work like men and live in houses with other females + a chad. Third worlders will replace the next few generations, and men of the west will slowly die out as hikkis or prisoners. (((They))) will then exploit the third worlders + their kids until the cycle repeats itself.

Inceldom will not be leading anything except lives of quiet desperation.

I think we are heading towards some kind of analog of the japanese hiki problem.
We're too high t, at least some of us will fight back.

Nowhere unless Incel Jester manifests himself IRL and starts the uprising.

Eventually I think they'll be forced to address it dealing with scores of eligible women, and hordes of uninterested men. I think it'll be more BS skirting around the root of the issue, and just attacking the after-effects.

Nowhere unless Incel Jester manifests himself IRL and starts the uprising.

Eventually I think they'll be forced to address it dealing with scores of eligible women, and hordes of uninterested men. I think it'll be more BS skirting around the root of the issue, and just attacking the after-effects.

Ive changed my mind. The government will do NOTHING for incels whatsoever. They will observe incel groups but never really ban them or pass any laws that focus on incel groups in particular. It will be businessmen who will create the extreme copes that will fuel the energy to live for incels of the future.

This. 2019 has sb
We are done, Im telling you. Im very high IQ and analytical, I watch what is going on around me, soon enough, 80% of men will be incel. 80% are already having HUGE PROBLEMS with women, drama, cheating, everything,

Im telling you, we are sitting on the truth here, the world will know.

This. 2019 has showed me that even high tier normies and chad-lites are having serious issues.

the-rock-clapping.gif

This outcome sounds like a great punishment for those who wrong us.

i hope to some war