Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Where is BlackPillPres?

I was wondering too. Wouldnt be surprised if he dipped after Marquisgate. Not sure if the dates line up on that though

he is rioting

I was wondering too. Wouldnt be surprised if he dipped after Marquisgate. Not sure if the dates line up on that though

Nah I noticed he was inactive before that, would of been interesting to see his response to it though

He was killed in Minnesota by a cop

he's taking a break due to the endless and cyclical nature of the forum

he is slaying with his bbc

What is Marquisgate?

@III made some post a few days ago claiming that Master is actually a naval intelligence officer named Marquis Henry or something like that. Hence all the FBI honeypot talk

He's building an ark and he plans on putting one of each kind of incel and an equal number of waifubots with artificial wombs on the ark so he can rebuild humanity after the soymilk flood.

Probably killed by corona

probably moneymaxxing tbh

He lives on West Africa
I wonder what happened...

he is Taking A Break...........

he ascended and lives as a time traveling god, visiting incels teaching them the blackpill and spreading dharma, freeing men of dhuka. truly a glorious sage