Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Where is everyone seeing these WMAF interracial couples?

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
I see this mix being talked about a lot, but the only interracial couples I very commonly see are BMWF couples when I'm in public (literally just Tyrones with white women who are fat as fuck).

I've seen WMAF couples on only a few occasions. Usually it's just some normie-tier man or some rich 60-70 year old boomer with a young Asian woman. FYI I'm out and about a lot for most of the year, not much during summer, but every single day for 8-10 hours when I'm in college. Most of the time when I see an Asian male/female in a relationship, they're with another Asian male/Asian female, but usually the Asian male is hypebeastmaxxed and is at least Chang-lite, while the Asian female is almost always lower Becky tier and hypebeastmaxxed.

It never began for the male children of these WMAF couples, though.

Last edited:
i see them all the time when i go in the city

NYC. Boston. Vancouver. Toronto. LA. San Francisco. Hong Kong. Singapore. London. Sydney. Melbourne. I've been to all of these cities.

You see a lot of WMAF if you are in the right cities.

What part of the US are you in? I'm in the South/Midwest.
The wmaf coupling exists primarily in western or eastern coastal parts of the usa. I mean, that's probably because that's where immigration from asians are most prominent.

western canada
Oh that might explain it then. The Vancouver area is full of Asians and white people, so that would be a perfect ground. I have a friend who lives out there with yellow fever and there's also Linus Tech Tips out there who has an Asian girlfriend.

Pretty fucking common here in the pacific north west and the bay area. If you're from some hick town in the midwest or the south no surprise you're not seeing them.

Pretty fucking common here in the pacific north west and the bay area. If you're from some hick town in the midwest or the south no surprise you're not seeing them.
I live in a larger city. But yeah, I can see how they'd be a million times more common out there.

I dont see them either because I rarely leave my home

Come to California.

About 80% of Asian noodles walk hand-holding a white dude, no joke.

I heard similar numbers for New York as well.

I've never seen those couples either tbh.

Yep same here, most asians breed with themselves where i’m at. But most of them are tourists. It’s good tbh

NYC. Boston. Vancouver. Toronto. LA. San Francisco. Hong Kong. Singapore. London. Sydney. Melbourne. I've been to all of these cities.

You see a lot of WMAF if you are in the right cities.
Yeah, I’ve been to a few major cities (Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok, Phuket, Hong Kong, S*ngapore, Miami, SF, LA, London, Manchester, Munich, Paris, Kyoto and more and I have seen WMAF without fail several times in each. Anywhere you get more than a token number of whites and Asians together they start happening. Same noodles who say oh no fuck whitey fuck patriarchy are the same ones lining up to fuck chad and brad.

Just saw one today tbh and I rarely go out in the summer

That’s how you get an ER

they are everywhere in high populated cities

just move to Poland, u wont see any mixed shit
I've seen a polish woman with a hijab and a mixed race kid near my house recently. Degeneracy is spreading here fast.

I've seen a polish woman with a hijab and a mixed race kid near my house recently. Degeneracy is spreading here fast.
też widziałem :lul::lul::lul: laska ważyła chyba z 90kg i zapierdalała w lata opatulona w tym, nie żal mi grubej świni w ogóle, była z muslimem zresztą jebany manlet 165cm, łysina i ahmedowska broda lol

też widziałem :lul::lul::lul: laska ważyła chyba z 90kg i zapierdalała w lata opatulona w tym, nie żal mi grubej świni w ogóle, była z muslimem zresztą jebany manlet 165cm, łysina i ahmedowska broda lol
W ogóle w maistach jest już coraz gorzej. Coraz więcej tego widze. Z resztą połowa mojej dzielnicy to teraz ukrańcy. Przesrane.

W ogóle w maistach jest już coraz gorzej. Coraz więcej tego widze. Z resztą połowa mojej dzielnicy to teraz ukrańcy. Przesrane.
ja w Toruniu ostatnie dwa lata mieszkałem to nie było tak źle, ukraińców nie było, oni w innych rejonach polski mają takie stężenie ze niedługo proporcje będą 50/50. Teraz mieszkam na wsi, znam jednego ukraińca ale w porządku jest, pracuje na gospodarstwie, w mieście w ktorym sie ogolnie wychowywałem (10k osób) to patologia jest i jakby czarny był to by od razu wpierdal obskoczył

Come to California.

lol I visited San Diego and noticed this.

It's like they give out noodles to whites at the airport or something.

ja w Toruniu ostatnie dwa lata mieszkałem to nie było tak źle, ukraińców nie było, oni w innych rejonach polski mają takie stężenie ze niedługo proporcje będą 50/50. Teraz mieszkam na wsi, znam jednego ukraińca ale w porządku jest, pracuje na gospodarstwie, w mieście w ktorym sie ogolnie wychowywałem (10k osób) to patologia jest i jakby czarny był to by od razu wpierdal obskoczył
U mnie do dzielnicy, wszyscy się wjebali, Co drugi napierdala po ukraińsku. Muszę stąd spierdolić szybko, nie będe tutaj za grosze z ukraińcami pracował.

U mnie do dzielnicy, wszyscy się wjebali, Co drugi napierdala po ukraińsku. Muszę stąd spierdolić szybko, nie będe tutaj za grosze z ukraińcami pracował.
Lipa, ale ukraińców bedzie więcej bo nie ma kto robić u nas za najniższą.

No nie wiem czy będzie więcej, bo już teraz do niemiec mogą wyjeżdżać. Więc oby ich trochę ubyło.

Usad, the ale udmsde fmtyvbb tjhtly. Wjacosor tjhhhskle nas u nas zzzaa theiaskf! Yhent sjdfnn.

Myśli?

I see it in riyadh too. Asian girls are literally for white men

There is no yellow fever. Men will date and fuck any female. There is, however, a white fever, and it is an ailment most commonly afflicting the noodles.

lmao this piece is funny as hell it has females talking about hypergamy and cunts virtue signaling:

>comments are disabled
:feelskek:

Last edited:
What part of the US are you in? I'm in the South/Midwest.
tbh its more common in whiter suburbs area of the US(look at elliot Rodger, came from white californian suburbs)

tbh its more common in whiter suburbs area of the US(look at elliot Rodger, came from white californian suburbs)
I live in a very white area, and I see none tbh. I feel like it's more in melting pot type areas like the coastal areas.

I live in a very white area, and I see none tbh. I feel like it's more in melting pot type areas like the coastal areas.
tbh I feel its the opposite

I feel that the more multicultural, the more common BMWF, also cuz I have been to big cities and its more common

Come to California.

Holy shit yes, SF and just SV in general is all WMAF

I see this mix being talked about a lot, but the only interracial couples I very commonly see are BMWF couples when I'm in public (literally just Tyrones with white women who are fat as fuck).

I've seen WMAF couples on only a few occasions. Usually it's just some normie-tier man or some rich 60-70 year old boomer with a young Asian woman. FYI I'm out and about a lot for most of the year, not much during summer, but every single day for 8-10 hours when I'm in college. Most of the time when I see an Asian male/female in a relationship, they're with another Asian male/Asian female, but usually the Asian male is hypebeastmaxxed and is at least Chang-lite, while the Asian female is almost always lower Becky tier and hypebeastmaxxed.

All of Canada
Some of France and UK
Russia
Coastal states in US

Tbh I either only see WMAF or BMWF

Oh that might explain it then. The Vancouver area is full of Asians and white people, so that would be a perfect ground. I have a friend who lives out there with yellow fever and there's also Linus Tech Tips out there who has an Asian girlfriend.
ye

Coping aside, BMWF is much more common than WMAF

I see 5 in 20 minutes at town area, always a tallfag white male (doesn't matter what he looks like or how old he is) and some gook whore holding him very very tightly