Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Where is everyone seeing these WMAF interracial couples?

Coping aside, BMWF is much more common than WMAF

Not in Jewmerica.

Marriage

dont like in US, the most common here in Germany is asian and white or some kind of arab with white

There is no yellow fever. Men will date and fuck any female. There is, however, a white fever, and it is an ailment most commonly afflicting the noodles.
good point tbh

I don't go outside that much so I don't see couples.

I did undergrad in the Boston metro area and WMAF is common there. On my campus and around Boston, I saw more WMAF couples than AMAF. There were also a lot of AMWF couples. AMWF was way higher than BMWF. International Asians stuck together, but it looked like western Asians were avoiding dating each other.

I would rather die than marry a noodlewehore

I live in a very white area, and I see none tbh. I feel like it's more in melting pot type areas like the coastal areas.

This.

I did undergrad in the Boston metro area and WMAF is common there. On my campus and around Boston, I saw more WMAF couples than AMAF. There were also a lot of AMWF couples. AMWF was way higher than BMWF. International Asians stuck together, but it looked like western Asians were avoiding dating each other.

AMWF only happens if the WF is sub4, or if the AM's parents are loaded.