Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Where is @RageAgainstTDL?

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
He used to be more active and post,but recently I don't see his posts he is always posting good shit so I wonder what happened to him tbh

The clone replacement is still going on

Yea, i wonder why sarge doesn't take modding rights away from pretty much inactive mods, even if only temporarily

He likes giving me warnings so I’m glad he’s on vacation tbh. :forcedsmile:

no he is cool bro
Oh i know that i just mean its weird how mods can be allowed to go inactive for long periods of time, he's high iq and i do like RageAgainstTDL

He is LDARing hard

Oh i know that i just mean its weird how mods can be allowed to go inactive for long periods of time, he's high iq and i do like RageAgainstTDL
likes me

He's probably busy dickmaxxing with his Bathmate.

Likely in hiding.

Where is my boy @fukmylyf ?

Everyone has been dropping recently

Where is my boy @fukmylyf ?

Everyone has been dropping recently
Blackpill overdose, I've noticed the activity of the site goes down when ever there is testing in uni. So life probably just took over for the day

high IQ
jfl if you think curries are losing in 2019

Average Somali

Where is @RageAgainstTDL

damn almost been a month, maybe he ascended

racepill got to a nigga. moment of silence

lmao

I was doing all this stuff:

It's not a great life, but it's an okay one, and I have learned I can get some joy out of it. I needed a bit of space and time to see it all in the proper perspective and find a post-blackpill way of existing I could live with.

Thanks for the thread and comments ITT. Gave me a good laugh. I certainly did miss this place and everyone here while I was gone. :feelsokman:

lmao

It's not a great life, but it's an okay one, and I have learned I can get some joy out of it. I needed a bit of space and time to see it all in the proper perspective and find a post-blackpill way of existing I could live with.

Thanks for the thread and comments ITT. Gave me a good laugh. I certainly did miss this place and everyone here while I was gone. :feelsokman:
I thought u roped tbh

lmao

I thought something bad happened to you tbh. But mods didn't explain anything so i thought it was cool. Welcome back man I'm glad you're back. You missed so many things in forum tbh

I thought u roped tbh

Naaa. I'm practically ropeproof. I was built to cope. I will almost certainly cope until I am an old man and die a natural death. I will consider that my final victory.

I thought something bad happened to you tbh. But mods didn't explain anything so i thought it was cool. Welcome back man I'm glad you're back. You missed so many things in forum tbh
Well I see you're sparkling like a fucking rainbow fairy so that's something new. :feelshaha:

Cuyen =
rainbow_sparkle_wallpaper_by_airora360-d6ga8up.png

Last edited:
Naaa. I'm practically ropeproof. I was built to cope. I will almost certainly cope until I am an old man and die a natural death. I will consider that my final victory.

Well I see you're sparkling like a fucking rainbow fairy so that's something new. :feelshaha:

Cuyen =
rainbow_sparkle_wallpaper_by_airora360-d6ga8up.png
yes man just JFL whole forum turned into gay parade tbh and im in the top

2172.jpg

I like this avi it spins woooosh !!

yes man just JFL whole forum turned into gay parade tbh and im in the top

lmao. Punisher looks like he's getting ready to go ram some fags at a gay parade with those colors sparkling around him. But it looks good too no homo.

Last edited:
Where is Slayen?

Tags don't work in thread titles bro.

He is probably booking surgeries for 2020 as we speak JFL. He was one of my favorite posters.

Probablt killed himself